5454 Crossrail Drive
Burke, VA 22015
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new townhome, located in the highly sought-after Greenfield Farm community of Burke, Virginia. Assigned Parking Space 136 and Generous Guest Parking.
Approaching 5454 Crossrail Drive, you will be delighted by the home's excellent curb appeal. With a charming front porch and fresh exterior paint, the home shows genuine pride of ownership and is move-in ready.
This Cypress model townhome features 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with 1,613 square feet on 3 fully finished levels. Entering the home, you are greeted by an open floor plan with high ceilings. The main level features the kitchen, formal dining room and living room. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and 42" cabinets. Highlighted by elegant overhead lighting and chair rail detail, the dining room provides adequate space for enjoying meals and spending time with loved ones. The living room is spacious and entirely illuminated by all the natural light streaming in through the glass doors, creating a bright and airy feeling throughout. This room also features a modern accent wall with exposed beams, adding a touch vibrance and some depth to the space.
The upper level of the home features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The primary suite is spacious with an ensuite bathroom and large walk-in closet. The additional 2 bedrooms are generously sized as well and are served by the 2nd full bathroom on this level.
The fully finished walk-out lower living level features a large recreation room, full bathroom and 19 X 14 storage room with washer and dryer. The recreation room is perfect for watching movies and hosting game nights. A sliding glass door provides access to your backyard. This inviting outdoor oasis features a private patio and fully fenced backyard with green artificial turf. The private patio can be used for summertime BBQs, simple relaxation and entertaining guests.
This townhome must be seen in person to truly appreciate all it has to offer.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms
- Assigned Parking Space and Generous Guest Parking
- Charming Front Porch
- 1,612 Finished Square Feet
- Lots of Natural Light
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- 42" Cabinets
- Formal Dining Room with Chair Rail Detail
- Spacious Living Room with Modern Accent Wall
- Main Level Half Bathroom
- 3 Upper Level Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms
- Primary Suite has Walk-in Closet and Ensuite Bathroom
- Fully Finished Walk-out Lower Level
- Large Recreation Room
- Private Patio and Fully Fenced Backyard with Artificial Turf
- 19 X 14 Storage Room with Washer/Dryer
- $700 Refresh Interior and Exterior Paint throughout Home
- $6,500 Full Electrical Panel Replaced. F.H. Furr (Transferable 10 Year Insurance) (2021)
- $2,500 Pass Through Window and Pony Wall Replaced with Wood and Steel Bars (2021)
- $300 Artificial Turf for Backyard (2020)
- $1,500 Accent Wall and Mantle (2019)
- $200 Interconnected Fire Alarms Replaced (2022)
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Easy access to I95 and FFX County Parkway
- Tot Lot
- Basketball Court
- Soccer Field
- Both Burke VRE Stations nearby
- 0.2 miles from Greenfield Park
- 0.8 miles from Lake Braddock Park
- 1 mile from Safeway Grocery Store
- 1.2 miles from Lake Braddock Secondary School
- 2 miles from Monticello Playground and Dog Park