11694 Deerfield Drive
Oakton, VA 22124
5 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located on 5 acres in the Ashton community of Oakton, Virginia.
This stunning colonial home features 4 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms with 4,801 square feet on 3 fully finished levels. The current owners have made valuable updates and renovations throughout the home to create a warm and inviting retreat.
Approaching the home, you are captivated at first sight with the lush lawn and meticulous landscaping offering impeccable curb appeal. The exterior of the home is adorned with elegant brickwork, lending a sense of sophistication to the architecture.
The main level of this magnificent home exudes elegance with its exquisite crown molding and gleaming hardwood flooring that flows beautifully throughout the main and upper level. The kitchen is a chef's dream, boasting stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, 6-burner cooktop, double ovens, and pristine white cabinetry. The living room is spacious with a cozy wood-burning fireplace and large bump-out window, allowing natural light to stream through and illuminate the space. The dining room is bathed in natural light providing the ideal ambiance for entertaining and savoring delicious meals with cherished friends and family. The space is enhanced with a decorative chandelier, adding to its charm and allure.
The great room beckons you with its inviting atmosphere, offering ample space for a large sectional sofa where you can relax and enjoy movie nights or cheer on your favorite team during the big game. The focal point of this cozy space is a wood-burning fireplace, complete with a traditional brick surround and mantel. It's perfect for keeping you warm on any brisk winter evenings. French doors lead to the sunroom which is the crowning feature of this home. This year-round oasis is appointed with cathedral ceilings and customized by modern woodwork. It provides plenty of room to unwind and bask in the beauty of the natural surroundings that envelop your 5 acre estate.
The expanded deck can be accessed from the sunroom, dining room and kitchen. This idyllic space offers ample room for summertime barbeques and entertaining guests. The staircase leads to the lower level patio and sprawling backyard. Towering trees and greenery envelop the entire backyard, creating a serene and picturesque setting. Nature trails wind their way through the sprawling 5 acres of land, providing endless opportunities for exploration and adventure.
Additionally, the main level of the home features a sizable laundry room, half bathroom and direct access to the 2-car garage.
The upper level of the home provides a haven of comfort and convenience. There are 4 generously sized bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms residing on this level. Three of the bedrooms boast their own ensuite bathroom, ensuring privacy and convenience. The primary suite is a true oasis, offering the serene retreat you deserve. Indulge in the tranquility of the gorgeous ensuite bathroom, complete with a large glass shower, separate soaking tub and dual vanities. The grand walk-in closet provides ample space for all your wardrobe needs.
The fully finished walk-out lower living level of the home is where endless possibilities await you. The lower level boasts a recreation room, a home gym, and 5th full bathroom. With recessed lighting and luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout, this lower living level is guaranteed to serve you well for years to come. The recreation room offers a vast and welcoming space, perfect for indulging in all your favorite leisure activities. The home gym provides ample room for all your essential exercise equipment and more, but the versatility of this space is truly limitless. Whether you envision a craft room, an art studio, a media room, or an entertainment hub, this lower level is sure to exceed your expectations.
This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all it has to offer.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 Bedrooms and 5.5 Bathrooms
- 4,801 Square Feet
- 2-Car Garage
- Located on 5 Acres
- Bump-out Windows
- Hardwood Flooring
- Crown Molding
- Spacious Living Room with Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Great Room with 2nd Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room with Chandelier Lighting
- Chef's Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops and Backsplash
- 6-Burner Cooktop and Double Ovens
- Gorgeous Sunroom with Cathedral Ceilings
- Expansive Rear Deck overlooks Forest View
- Main Level Laundry Room and Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms on Upper Level
- Beautiful Primary Suite with Multiple Closets and Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Bathroom has Glass Shower, Separate Soaking Tub & Dual Vanities
- Fully Finished Walk-Out Lower Level with Recreation Room and Exercise Room
OWNER UPDATES & RENOVATIONS
- Renovated Lower Living Level and Installed Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring (2022)
- Renovated Lower Level Bathroom (2022)
- Kitchen Appliances with Viking Stove (2021) & Double Oven (2022)
- New Well Pump & Softener (2021)
- HVAC Rebuilt Condenser (2020)
- New Roof & Siding (2020)
- Replaced Windows & Doors throughout Main Level (2020)
- Front Porch Addition (2020)
- Replaced Water Heater (2021)
- 2nd Bedroom Ensuite Bathroom (2020)
- Nursery Bathroom and Laundry Room (2021)
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Easy access to 66 and 495
- Several Fairfax County Parks nearby (Fred Crabtree Park, Difficult Run Stream Valley Park, Little Difficult Run Stream Valley Park, Ox Hill Battlefield Park, and more)
- Short Distance from Oak Marr Rec Center & Internationals Country Club
- Lots of Shopping and Dining nearby (Fair Oaks Mall, Fair Lakes Shopping Center, P.J. Skidoos, Ocean Paradise Restaurant & Bar, Mama Tigre, Lazy Dog, Costco, Giant Food, Wegmans, and more)