4700 Brookside Drive
Alexandria, VA 22312
6 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new luxurious estate, located within the highly sought-after Pinecrest community of Alexandria, Virginia. Nestled on a serene 2 acres, this estate provides a haven of tranquility, enhanced by its gated entrance for utmost privacy.
This stunning Tudor Revival Home boasts 5 Bedrooms and 6.5 Bathrooms, complete with an outdoor In-Ground Pool, Hot Tub, Guest House and 2 Car Garage. Over $300,000 has gone into valuable updates and renovations to create a warm and lavish retreat.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a grand foyer with chandelier lighting and stunning skylights. The main level was designed with entertaining in mind, offering an open floor plan with gourmet kitchen, formal dining room, family room, great room, sitting room and office. Hardwood flooring exudes timeless beauty, flowing seamlessly throughout the entire main level.
A true highlight of this remarkable estate is the stunning eight-foot-tall stained glass window, a masterpiece commissioned by the late Lillian Russell. This exquisite work of art serves as a captivating focal point, infusing the home with a sense of elegance and stunning character.
Experience culinary bliss in the gourmet kitchen, equipped with stainless steel appliances that are crafted within the gorgeous exposed brick. This kitchen features an expansive center island with marble countertops and vaulted ceilings. There are dual sinks, Thermador wall ovens, MicroDrawer, and a Viking cooktop. The additional space for entertaining ties the entire room together and the full size pantry provides excellent storage capabilities.
Highlighted by a wood-burning fireplace and stunning stained-glass masterpiece, the dining room radiates opulence and sophistication with crown molding throughout. This space is perfect for hosting dinner parties and entertaining guests. The great room is expertly designed and is entirely illuminated by the natural light streaming in through the floor-to-ceiling windows. Enjoy the beauty of the outdoors through the expansive wall of windows, framing beautiful views of the meticulously landscaped gardens, inviting stone patios, hot tub, and refreshing pool.
Enjoy the beautiful sunroom, where Mahogany flooring, cathedral ceilings and insulated windows combine to create an idyllic space for immersing yourself in the beauty of nature throughout every season. This enchanting space allows you to savor the tranquil ambiance of your new estate.
The primary suite offers a serene and tranquil retreat with vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace and stunning views of the natural surroundings of your private estate. The ensuite bathroom is entirely renovated by the current owners. The entry offers a cosmetic counter with dual vanities and a spacious walk-in-closet. The bathroom itself is an inviting spa setting with a grand glass shower, free-standing contemporary soaking tub, privacy water closet and amazing views.
As you enter the lower level through the spiral staircase, you are greeted by a wine cellar, full bar and recreation room with stunning stone floors. Additionally, the lower level features a billiards room with a conveying pool table. The 2 fireplaces on the lower level add warmth and charm, creating cozy gathering spaces on brisk winter evenings.
A separate area on lower level features stunning built-ins and additional egress with half bathroom, bonus room, and front-loading washer and dryer. You will also find a front-loading washer/dryer on the main level of the home in one of the full bathrooms.
For those seeking respite and outdoor recreation, a personal in-ground pool awaits, providing an oasis to bask in the sun. Additionally, this outdoor oasis features a gazebo, fire pit and play-set. A guest house with additional kitchen and bedroom stands ready to welcome out-of-town guests, ensuring their comfort and privacy. Every detail has been thoughtfully considered to provide a cozy retreat that reflects warm hospitality.
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 5 Bedrooms and 6.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Acres of Premium Land with Gated Entrance
- Pool, Hot Tub, and Gazebo
- Crown Molding & Stunning Built-ins
- High Ceilings, Cathedral Ceilings, & Vaulted Ceilings
- Formal Dining Room with Fireplace and Spacious Living Room
- Gourmet Kitchen with Marble Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Viking Cooktop, Thermador Wall Ovens, Microdrawer and Center Island
- Sunroom with Mahogany Flooring and Cathedral Ceilings
- Lavish Primary Suite with Gas Fireplace and Luxurious Ensuite Bathroom
- Primary Bathroom has Free-Standing Soaking Tub and Large Glass Shower with Bench
- Lower Level Recreation Room with Wood-burning Fireplace and Stone Flooring
- Stunning Wine Cellar with Extravagant Iron Gate Entrance
- Gorgeous Backyard with Multiple Patios, Outdoor Fir-pit, Lush Greenery and Towering Trees
- Guest House has Additional Kitchen, Living Space, Bedroom and Full Bathroom
OWNER UPDATES & RENOVATIONS
- Refinished Hardwood Flooring
- Fresh Paint
- Replaced Roof
- Replaced Water Heater
- Kitchen Renovation
- Primary Bathroom Renovation
- Pool Deck Installed
- Extensive Landscaping
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Peaceful, Secluded Neighborhood, yet still minutes from several Restaurants and Shopping options
- Safe Neighborhood with Speed Bumps & Neighborhood Watch
- Streets Lined with Mature Trees
- Easy Access to Little River Turnpike & 395
- 0.7 miles from New Grand Mark Shopping Center
- 1 mile from Green Spring Gardens
- 1 mile from Pinecrest Golf Course