3712 Prince William Drive
Fairfax, VA 22031
3 (full) 1 (half)
Move-in ready in Mantua!
This stunning colonial home features 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, situated over 4,200 square feet. With more than $360,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is certain to impress today's most discerning buyer.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the excellent curb appeal. With a well-manicured lawn and some expertly placed landscaping, your new home offers lots of natural beauty and charm on over half an acre. The front entry with a 2 car garage on the main level gives added convenience and additional storage.
The beautifully remodeled kitchen has a double sink, Silestone counters, Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring, lots of extra storage, and room for seating at the counter. The kitchen also features Kraftmaid cabinets with soft close drawers & doors, a double pantry, and a built-in trash/recycle bin. The breakfast area opens with sliding doors to the large deck with a retractable awning and uncovered BBQ area. The deck connects to a hot tub on your lower level patio. The private yard even includes your own 30 x 32 chipping area & putting green. The solar panels on the roof decrease future energy bills, and UV air scrubbers to keep the air and surfaces clean.
Your formal living room is spacious with lots of natural light, and it features a gas fireplace, which is sure to keep you warm on any brisk night. The large addition truly makes it unique and provides an open floor plan on multiple levels.
The gorgeous owner's suite boasts an idyllic sitting room with a cathedral ceiling, walk-in closet, and renovated bathroom. The bathroom has a large custom shower and heated floors. The upgrades continue with a jetted tub in the renovated main bathroom!
The lower level features a large family room with Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring, wood stove, built-ins, and a walkout to the brick patio with a hot tub. The lower living level features an additional en-suite with a full bathroom, a walk-in closet, and sliding doors to the backyard.
This popular Mantua community offers a convenient commuter location. Minutes to major roads, bus routes and the Vienna Metro. It is a coveted neighborhood with top-ranked schools, loads of community activities and a swim and tennis Club. The community is close to shopping, entertainment, and nearby parks and trail access!
This home is calling your name, but it won't last long!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms
- 4,200 square feet with walkout to large flat open backyard
- Open floor plan with crown molding in dining room
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Kitchen with Silestone countertops, dual sink, beverage center/wine cooler, glass top range, breakfast bar, Bosch dishwasher, KraftMaid cabinets and pantry
- Living room with gas fireplace
- Large dining room
- Large finished walk-out basement with wood burning stove
- Half bathroom on main level
- Walk down deck with retractable awning and uncovered barbecue area
- 2-car garage with extended storage
- Finished walk-out basement with media/recreation room.
- Lower level bedroom ensuite with walk-in closet & full bathroom, and separate entrance
- Huge basement storage room that is climate controlled
- 4 upper-level bedrooms, 2 with walk-in closets and closet stretcher inserts.
- Primary suite with large sitting area, walk-in closet
- Luxury primary bathroom with 6’ vanity, large standing stone/tile shower heated floor, and heated towel bar
- Dual Nest smart thermostats
- 26 solar panels producing--8,000 kWh /year
- UV Air filters (germ killing) on both HVAC systems
- Hot tub on back lower level patio
- 30 x32 Putting green in backyard
- 10 X 15 storage shed
- Well maintained landscaping
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- New roof (2002) $5,000
- Oak Front door & side lights (2000) $4,000
- House siding (2001) $15,000
- Bath remodeled w/jetted tub (2003) $4,000
- Approximately a 1000 square ft addition (2004) $175,000
- 28’x16.5’ retractable awning (2004) $15,000
- Wood burning fireplace Insert (2005) $4,200
- Kitchen remodel (2007) $40,000
- Remodeled master bathroom (2010) $4,000
- Hot tub (2013) $13,000
- Dual zone w/Nest Thermostats HVAC (2016) $6,600
- Gas fireplace (2018) $3,000
- Solar panels (2019) $49,000
- Whole-house U/V (AirScrubber by Aerus) (2020) $2,100
- Refinished HW floors (2022) $6,000
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring (2022) $9,000
- Freshly painted (2022) $6,000
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Seasonal Community Events and active Facebook Community
- Minutes to I 495, I 66, Rt 50, and Dunn Loring and Vienna Metro stations
- Lots of Fairfax County parks nearby
- Less than 15 minutes from Tyson Corner
- Miles of county-maintained walking paths and bike trails in Eakin Community Park & Mantua Park
- Less than 4 miles from Inova Fairfax Hospital
- 3 miles from Mosaic District, lots of shopping and restaurants
- 1 mile from Turnpike Shopping Center with multiple grocery options, shopping, food, cinema, and gym