5202 Rushbrook Drive
Centreville, VA 20120
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your lovely new home in the gorgeous and highly sought-after community of Cabells Mill in Centreville, Virginia! This home has been lovingly cared for over the years and is sure to delight today’s most discerning buyer. Your beautiful new home features 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, over 3000 square feet.
Entering the home, the charming foyer greets you with gorgeous hardwood floors. To your right is a spacious den with stunning french doors sitting at its entrance. To your left is your new formal dining room. With gorgeous overhead lighting and lovely chair rail detail, this area is quite elegant, making it the perfect space for entertaining many guests, delighting friends and family who come over for dinners.
Continuing through the home, you will step inside your gorgeous gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, double ovens, and incredible storage capabilities. There is a small breakfast area and your walk-out deck off your kitchen, which is sure to become your new favorite place to decompress after a long day. Your new deck overlooks the fantastic, large fenced-in backyard, as well as your patio, which comes with the added luxury of a hot tub. Passing through the breakfast area, you step into your stunning living room. The wood-burning fireplace makes for quite the statement with the surrounding white brick.
The upper level of this fabulous home is spacious, featuring 3 of the bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The primary bedroom is absolutely stunning with an oversized walk-in closet, which could also convert back into a 5th bedroom if you so choose. The primary also has a gorgeous ensuite bathroom that features separate vanities, a large stand-in shower with beautiful details, and a lovely soaking tub.
The lower level is just as incredible as it is fully finished and features a large recreation room, laundry area, a bedroom, and one full bathroom. Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. It truly must be seen in person to appreciate all its charming detail.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms with a room-sized walk-in closet that can be transformed back into the 5th bedroom if you so choose
- 3500 square feet backing to forest
- Spacious den on main level with french doors
- Formal dining area and living area
- Wood burning fireplace on main level, part of living room
- Gourmet Kitchen with double ovens
- Granite countertops
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Hardwood floors
- 2-car garage
- Walk-out deck with stairs leading to covered patio and jacuzzi hot tub
- Finished walk-out basement
- Large recreation area in fully finished basement
- Lower level bedroom and full bathroom
- Spacious primary with oversized walk-in closet
- Gorgeous ensuite bathroom with double vanities, standing shower, and soaking tub
- 3 upper level bedrooms with ability to transform enormous walk-in closet back into the 4th bedroom
- Half bathroom on main level
- Huge Basement storage room
- Remodeled primary bathroom $15,000
- Added primary bedroom walk-in closet $6,000
- Added hot tub $6,000
- Added tin roof under deck $2,000
- Added accent wall in half bathroom $1,000
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Lots of shopping, dining, and restaurants at Fair Oaks Mall, Fair Lakes, Greenbriar, Fairfax Corner & more
- Lots of Fairfax County Parks Nearby
- Low HOA dues
- Minutes from the HOV ramp to I-66
- New bus station/park & ride on Stringfellow
- Easy access to the Vienna Metro and into Washington D.C.