528 4th Street NE
2 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your stunning new home, located in the highly sought-after and beautiful community of Capitol Hill, right in the heart of Washington D.C.
This beautiful home features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with over 1,604 square feet. With more than $90,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to impress today's most discerning buyer.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the beautiful curb appeal. With the timeless red brick exterior, and the gorgeous landscaping in attendance, your new home offers alluring sophistication, as well as natural beauty.
Entering the home, an open foyer greets you, which features gleaming hardwood flooring, as well as stunning crown molding that flows beautifully throughout the entire main level of the home. You are greeted with a large bay window dressed by plantation shutters as a charming sitting area that makes for the perfect reading nook. In the living room there is a stunning wood-burning brick fireplace serving as an incredible statement piece. This living room offers everything you need and more. Adding additional elegance to this space, there are also attractive floor-to-ceiling built-ins on each side of the fireplace with white cabinetry and shelving providing extra storage and home decor.
Continuing through the home, you transition into your formal dining room, which is highlighted by elegant overhead lighting and offers plenty of space for hosting dinner parties and entertaining guests. Off of your dining room is your new gourmet kitchen. With granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a wine fridge, a beautiful tile backsplash and a double sink, this kitchen inspires!
A unique feature to this home is the direct access to your rear deck, private parking, and a fenced-in backyard. The spacious wood deck is the perfect place to entertain, BBQ, enjoy a morning cup of coffee or after-work relaxation. There is an electric roll-up garage which gives ideal access to the private parking and enhanced privacy.
The main level also features an essential powder room, laundry area, and a gorgeous brick accent wall leading you upstairs. All downstairs closets were updated with automatic lighting.
The upper level of this home features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The primary bedroom is spacious with high ceilings, skylights, a fireplace, and 2 large closets, making it the perfect suite. As an added luxury, the primary bedroom's stunning fireplace has been converted to gas and is sure to keep you warm, and automatic lighting were installed in the closets here as well. There is a fabulous ensuite bathroom in the primary bedroom, which features a shower, soaking tub, and a vanity with additional storage. The tasteful marble tile invites you in and exudes sophistication and comfort. The other two bedrooms are spacious as well and offer large closets. The second full bathroom on this level is perfect for accommodating the additional two bedrooms on the upper level.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting sanctuary.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
- 1,604 square feet
- Hardwood floors, crown molding, and plantation shutters
- Large living and dining rooms
- Gorgeous brick wall leading upstairs
- Stunning wood burning brick fireplace in living room
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
- Large rear deck
- Fenced-in backyard
- Spacious primary bedroom with gas fireplace and skylights
- Stunning ensuite bathroom
- 2 additional bedrooms on upper level
- 2nd full bathroom on upper level
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Roof Replaced 2016 (20 year warranty to convey)
- Driveway pavers installed
- Main level floors refinished
- Refrigerator replaced
- Fully renovated bathroom with marble tile
- Installed blinds throughout the home
- Installed new skylights
- Installed motorized blinds for the skylight
- Installed garage door
- Installed garbage disposal
- Installed new electrical panel
- Replaced convection oven/microwave
- Wine refrigerator in kitchen conveys
- Installed waterproof speaker system
- Installed exterior lighting throughout rear of home
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- 1.3 miles away from Garfield Park
- 1.1 miles from Eastern Market
- 1.1 miles from National Gallery of Art
- 0.9 miles away from the Untied States Capitol
- 0.9 miles from The Capitol
- 0.9 miles away from Library of Congress (worlds biggest library)
- 0.8 miles from Union Market
- 0.6 miles from Lower Senate Park
- 0.3 miles from Stanton Park
- 0.3 miles from Union Pub