2311 Spencer Road
Silver Spring, MD 20910
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your gorgeous new home, located in the highly sought-after and beautiful community of Rock Creek Forest in Silver Spring, Maryland.
This beautiful home features 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms spread out over 4,116 square feet. With $36,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to impress today's most discerning buyer.
Entering the home, a gorgeous open foyer greets you. To your right sits your cozy carpeted great room, which offers lots of natural light, as well as a wood-burning fireplace that is certain to help you stay warm on chilly evenings. As it is quite spacious, this room is perfect for entertaining. As an added benefit, it also offers direct access to your backyard and patio area, which features plenty of space for summertime BBQs and creating memories with family and friends.
Continuing through the home, your gourmet kitchen welcomes you. With luxury vinyl plank flooring, granite countertops, gorgeous white cabinetry, and all the essential appliances in attendance, this kitchen provides you with everything you will need and more. Right off your kitchen is your stunning formal dining room. Highlighted by elegant overhead lighting, gleaming hardwood flooring, and gorgeous chair-rail detail, this space is perfect for hosting dinners and entertaining many guests. Your dining room also features some charming built-in cabinetry, adding lovely sophistication and character to the area.
Your cozy new study is off your dining room, which is absolutely perfect for a home office. You will also find another attractive built-in within this space, offering lots of storage, as well as beautiful detail.
The main level of the home also features a formal living room, which you will find right off your dining room as well. With hardwood flooring, crown molding, and a second wood-burning fireplace, this stunning room is another opportunity to entertain, or you can use it for a space of relaxation as you read a good book and decompress from a long day.
You will also find a powder room on this level as well.
The upper level of this home features 4 well-sized bedrooms. The primary bedroom is spacious and provides you with 2 separate closets, making it the perfect couples' suite. There is also a fabulous ensuite off the primary bedroom, which features a stand-in shower, tub, and a vanity with lots of storage. The other three bedrooms are spacious as well, and each offers its own roomy closet. There is also a second full bathroom on this level, serving the additional 2 bedrooms.
Let your imagination run wild for the lower level as this beautifully finished walk-out basement is waiting for all of your design ideas. With a spacious recreational room, a washroom, one full bathroom, your 5th bedroom, your laundry area, and excellent storage capabilities, the lower level of this home offers you everything you need and more. You also gain a den or a bonus room, which could make for the perfect guest or inlaw suite!
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting environment.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 upper-level bedrooms, 1 main-level study (can also be a bedroom), 2 bonus rooms in the basement, and 3 ½ bathrooms
- Large primary bedroom
- 2,548 square feet above grade
- Energy saving home with solar panels
- Open floor plan
- Kitchen with granite countertops
- Large family room and living room
- Two wood-burning fireplaces
- Formal dining room
- Half bath on the main level
- 2 car garage
- Finished walk-out basement with recreation room
- Lower level bedroom & full bathroom
- Huge laundry and storage rooms that are climate controlled
- Large front and back yards
- Uncovered patio
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
$36,000 IN TOTAL
- Basement updated (2016) $7,000
- Hardwood floor refinished, carpet replaced (2016) $5,000
- Rooms repainted (2016) $3,000
- New lightings installed (2016) $1,000
- New washer and dryer (2018) $1,500
- Installed new garage door openers, new bathroom faucets and other miscellaneous items (2018-2019) $1,000
- Exterior painting (2018) $500
- Lighting and other miscellaneous updates (2021) $4,000
- Cut trees in the backyard (2021) $3,000
- Painted whole house (2021) $8,000
- Updated basement bathroom (2021) $2,000
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community outdoor pool
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Baseball and football fields
- 2 playgrounds
- Seasonal community events
- Lots of shopping, dining and restaurants nearby
- 5 minute drive to downtown Silver Spring
- 10 minute drive to Washington D.C.
- Will have extremely close proximity to future Purple Line Metro station
- Minutes from I-495
- Minutes from bus stations
- In highly desirable Bethesda-Chevy Chase school cluster
- Elementary school within a mile
- High school & middle school less than 5 miles away
- 2.4 miles from Rock Creek Park
- 1.9 miles away from Columbia Country Club
- 1.8 miles away from Silver Branch Brewing Company
- 0.6 miles away from Parkway Deli & Restaurant
- 0.1 miles away from Rosemary Hills-Lyttonsville Park