8621 Chase Glen Circle
Fairfax Station, VA 22039
2 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located in the coveted community of Crosspointe in Fairfax Station, Virginia. The Crosspointe community provides a peaceful retreat for its residents and features a community pool, tennis courts, common grounds, walking trails, and a playground.
Location is everything and this spectacular community offers great proximity to Crosspointe Swim and Racquet Community Center, Silverbrook Elementary School, several parks and restaurants, Laurel Hill Golf Club, and more.
This exquisite colonial home features 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with 3,086 square feet. With more than $48,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to captivate today's most discerning buyer.
As you approach this beautiful property, you will notice the loving attention to detail that has been carefully curated and maintained. With a well manicured lawn and mature landscaping, your new home offers excellent curb appeal.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a sizable foyer with stunning crown molding, chair rail, wainscoting, and gleaming hardwood floors that flow beautifully into your spacious living room. The living room features crown molding and stained glass doors that lead to your home office, which is bathed in natural light and features a built-in desk with cabinetry. It's the perfect work-from-home space. Conveniently located off the living room is the formal dining room. The dining room exudes sophistication and charm with elegant overhead lighting, crown molding, chair rail, wainscoting, and a large bay window that offers a view of your fully fenced backyard.
Through a set of double doors, you will be welcomed into your gourmet kitchen. The kitchen is the crowning feature within this stunning home and has everything to offer including stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, beautiful backsplash, a wall-oven, a gas cooktop with a pot filler, a spacious island, and white cabinetry that reflects all the natural light shining through perfectly. Passing by a charming breakfast nook, you will arrive at your family room. Every buyer's dream is to have a family room within view of their kitchen. The family room is perfect for entertaining guests, creating lifelong memories, and staying warm with its gas fireplace. The family room also provides access to your screened porch. The screened porch is excellent for enjoying all the nature that surrounds your new home through the floor-to-ceiling windows and features a ceiling fan, as well as two skylights.
As you enter the backyard from your screened porch, you will be pleased to find all the mature landscaping. The patio is the perfect space for summertime BBQs and hosting intimate gatherings with family and friends. The main level of the home also features a powder room and a laundry/mud room with excellent storage capabilities.
The upper level of the home features 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The primary suite provides you with the luxurious retreat you deserve with a wonderful ensuite bathroom, beamed ceilings, a large walk-in closet, and a spacious den area. The ensuite bathroom features a double vanity, standing shower, and separate soaking tub. The additional 3 bedrooms are served by the 2nd full bathroom and each bedroom offers its own closet, as well as lots of natural light.
The lower level of the home may be unfinished but it provides the perfect layout to be renovated if you choose. Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all its beauty and charm.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms
- 3,086 Square Feet
- Attached 2-Car Garage
- Hardwood Flooring
- Crown Molding
- Chair Rail
- Formal Living Room and Dining Room
- Home Office on Main Level
- Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops, Wall Oven, Gas Cooktop, and Spacious Center Island
- Family Room with Gas Fireplace off Kitchen
- Screened Porch with 2 Skylights
- Main Level Powder Room
- Main Level Laundry Room/Mud Room
- 4 Upper Level Bedrooms
- Grand Primary Suite with Ensuite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet, and Den
- Primary Ensuite Bathroom with Double Vanity, Standing Shower, and Luxurious Soaking Tub
- Fully Fenced Backyard with Patio
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Nest Security System (2018) $2,570
- Rachio Wi-Fi Enabled Irrigation Controller (2018) $400
- Additional Electrical Panel and Outdoor 3-Phase Plug for Emergency Generator (2018) $3,310
- CTAV and Electrical Outlet in Primary Bedroom (2018) $550
- Gas Fireplace Installation (2018) $2,700
- Gas Fireplace Insert (2018) $3,922
- Fully Fenced Backyard (2019) $5,864
- Back Patio Installation (Pavers) (2019) $12,335
- Two Zones Added for Lawn Sprinkler System (2020) $1,870
- A/C Installation and 4 "Splits" in Upper Level Bedrooms (2020) $14,400
- Gutter Guards (2020) $500
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community Pool
- Common Grounds
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Court
- Walking Trails
- Easy Access to I-95, Ox Road, and Fairfax County Parkway
- 0.8 miles from Silverbrook Elementary School
- 1 mile away from Crosspointe Swim and Racquet Community Center
- 1.1 miles from Giant
- 1.5 miles from CVS
- 2.3 miles from Recreation Lake Park
- 2.8 miles from South County Middle School
- 3.1 mIles from South County High School
- 3.1 miles away from the Laurel Hill Golf Club
- 3.1 miles from Lake Mercer