Fairfax Station Real-Time Stats
Today's Best Buys in Fairfax Station
A Fairfax Station, Virginia Community
Crosspointe is the peaceful and highly sought-after neighborhood you’ve been searching for.
What do locals love?
Locals in Crosspointe are fortunate to have it all from beautiful parks and trails to nearby lakes and rivers and of course, we mustn't forget their delicious restaurants and excellent shopping options.
- 1.5 Miles away from Laurel Hill Golf Club
- Less than half a mile (4 blocks) from Crosspointe Animal hospital
- Less than 2 miles from South County High School
- 1.5 miles away from Crosspointe Swim and Racquet Community Center
- Closest grocery store is Giant Food
- Less than 1 mile from South Run Stream Valley Park (Ballfields, Tennis Courts, Playgrounds, Access to Lake Mercer)
- 10 minute drive (5 miles) to Burke Lake Park
- Less than 3.5 miles from Go Ape Zipline and Adventure Park
- 2.5 miles away from Workhouse Arts Center & Lucy Burns Museum
These homeowners recently sold their home. Ready to sell yours too?
Our new free tool shows you how much your home is worth. It's quick, easy, and there's no obligation!
Fairfax Station Attractions
Find Your Virginia Home
Searching for a home for sale in Virginia or want to learn more about what it’s like to live in Virginia? The Nellis Group can help. Give us a call, and we'd be more than happy to set up a few private showings. In the meantime, feel free to browse our buying resources!
Selling a home in D.C., Maryland, or Virginia? Learn more about how we can help with that, too!
Discover VirginiaNorthern Virginia lies outside Washington, DC and is filled with endless enjoyments, from the rolling hills of the countryside to major shopping destinations in bustling cities.
© 2024 Bright MLS. The information provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.