10 Quiet Brook Ct
Stafford, VA 22554
2 (full) 2 (half)
Welcome to your lovely new home in the beautiful community of Stafford, Virginia!
This charming colonial home features 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms. Upon entering your fabulous new home, you will be greeted with luxury vinyl plank flooring and a stunning sitting area to your left, which is the perfect space for unwinding after a long day. If you continue straight through the hallway, you will step into your newly upgraded gourmet kitchen.
Your new kitchen comes equipped with stainless-steel appliances, gorgeous white cabinetry, granite countertops and luxury vinyl plank flooring. Off the kitchen area is a cozy family room with a gorgeous wood-burning fireplace and a large rear deck that is perfect for entertaining as well as enjoying the view of your large fenced-in yard. You'll also see the fire pit where your family can create memories for years to come!
The upper level of this stunning home features a spacious primary bedroom with an ensuite complete with a bathtub and dual vanities. Let your imagination run ramped with all of the potential for the lower living level. This fully finished space has fantastic storage capabilities, a generously-sized laundry area, and a large recreation room that is perfect for watching movies or entertaining any guests.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and charming environment.
Look no further; you are home!
- 4 bedrooms, w/ 2 full and 2 1/2 bathrooms
- 2300 sq. ft.
- 700+ sq. ft. deck
- Kitchen remodeled in 2019 w/ stainless steel appliances, new cabinets with soft close drawers and doors, granite countertops, and LVP floors ($35,000). Walkout to deck
- New roof, siding, and gutters (2018) ($50,000)
- New tile shower in main bathroom
- Family room with vaulted ceiling and fireplace with 3 panel sliding glass doors walkout to deck
- New carpet in family room (2021)
- Formal dining room with crown and chair molding
- Formal living room
- Oversize hallways
- Fresh hallway paint
- Half bath on main level
- Lower-level recreation room with 1/2 bath (New carpet and bathroom in 2018)
- Huge laundry room w/ built-in shelving
- 2-car garage with large overhead storage area and built-in shelving
- Outdoor workshop/shed with power and 2 woodworking tables
- Stone fire pit w/ large outdoor seating space
- Fenced-in backyard with large double door drive-thru gate and 2 single gates
- Community Pool
- Local Library
- Elementary School
- 2.9 miles from Augustine Gold Club
- 2.8 miles from Barely Naked Brewing Co
- 2.6 miles from Stafford Marketplace
- 1.5 miles from Paddy's Steakhouse
- Middle and high schools are less than 2 miles away
- Ample shopping and supermarkets in the area
- Easy access to commuter parking, I95 and HOT lanes