6120 Pond Lily Court
Burke, VA 22015
2 (full) 2 (half)
Welcome to your lovely new home in the stunning and highly sought-after neighborhood of Burke Centre in Burke, Virginia!
This beautiful home is located on a peaceful street and has been lovingly cared for over the years, showing genuine pride of ownership. Your fabulous new home features 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and 2 half bathrooms over 1800 square feet.
Entering the home, a charming foyer greets you with your gorgeous new living area sitting to the left. The stone fireplace within the living room is certain to catch your eye almost instantly, as it is quite stunning and makes for an incredible statement piece upon entering the home. Your lovely new living room also offers a large bay window with a lounging bench, offering you a cozy new spot to read your next favorite book as you decompress after a long day. Continuing through the home, you will step into your dining area. With a large window, this area allows lots of natural light to flood the space, making certain this area shines bright with life for years to come.
Your new kitchen is beautiful as well, featuring all-white appliances, granite countertops, and gorgeous gray cabinetry. There’s also a pantry with a stunning farm door that conveniently slides to open and adds incredible character within this charming home. Off the kitchen is a breakfast area and sliding glass doors that will lead you outside to your large patio, small garden, and fenced-in backyard. This is the perfect place to entertain and/or enjoy summer BBQs. The main level of this home also features one half bathroom and two closets.
The upper level of this home features a spacious primary bedroom with a large closet that is perfect for sharing and a stunning ensuite bathroom. Two other bedrooms and one full bathroom reside upstairs as well. Let your imagination run wild with all of the prospects for the lower living level. This fully finished space has fantastic storage capabilities, a spacious office area, one half bathroom, your laundry area, and a large recreational area.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating such a beautiful home.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms
- 1840 square feet
- End-unit townhome, right next to wooded area and single family homes
- Kitchen with granite countertops
- Family room with stone wood-burning fireplace, natural light, and gorgeous wooded views
- Basement with laundry room
- Bathrooms on every level
- Two designated parking spots next to the townhouse with nearby on-street parking for additional vehicles
- Finished full basement with half bathroom
- Climate-controlled basement storage/utility room
- 3 upper-level bedrooms
- Nest thermostat
- Steppingstone path to the backyard gate and stone-lined backyard garden beds
Total $$ in Upgrades: $22,500
- Upgraded, high-capacity Trane air conditioner installed in 2018 (under warranty until 2028) $10,000
- Upgraded both second-floor bathroom vanities to stone and installed new cabinet faucets and doors on both vanities $1,500
- Kitchen renovations made in 2012 (Granite countertops, glass doors leading to rear deck, which offers lots of space for patio furniture and grilling in the summertime) $4,000
- Stylish high-efficiency window treatments installed throughout in 2014 $7,000
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- A shaded playground in the court with 4 additional play areas on nearby trails
- 5 community pools to choose from
- Community classes for residents
- Short walk to Terra Center Elementary School
- 2.5 miles to coveted Fairfax County Secondary Schools
- Multi-use community centers, seasonal events, and festivals sponsored by Burke Centre Conservancy
- Multiple open spaces and miles of wooded trails linking the neighborhood to schools, community centers, local dining and groceries, tennis and basketball courts, community garden plots, and weekly farmer’s market
- Lowest crime area relative to the rest of Fairfax County
- A variety of shopping, groceries, dining, and restaurants walking distance at Burke Shopping Centers
- Burke Lake Park trails are walkable from home
- Multiple other parks and getaway destinations like Prince William Regional Park, Occoquan historic shopping district, and civil war battlefield national parks are a short drive from the home
- Multiple high-speed commuting options nearby