1513 North Ohio Street
Arlington, VA 22205
Location is everything, and Arlington's Westover neighborhood is in the heart of it all! Only 7.5 miles (10-minutes) from Washington, D.C., you have amazing proximity to all the best that the DMV has to offer.
Welcome to your fabulous new Cape Cod, located in the coveted community of Westover in Arlington, Virginia.
This home is located close to beautiful cafes and boutiques, a public library, parks and playgrounds, and a high ranking school district. Westover is located 9 miles outside of Washington, D.C., and has great proximity to East Falls Church Metro Station, some of Arlington's most beautiful trails which connect all the way to downtown Washington DC and incredible shopping centers.
This wonderful home features 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms with over 1,775 square feet. With $126,000 in upgrades and improvements, it shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to impress today's most discerning buyer.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the stunning curb appeal. With new wooden fencing and expert landscaping, your new home offers natural beauty and charm.
Entering the home, a spacious foyer greets you with gorgeous original hardwood floors that flow beautifully throughout the entire main level of the home. To your left is your new freshly painted kitchen. The kitchen boasts stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, and white cabinetry reflecting all the natural light that shines through. Your kitchen provides outdoor access as an additional benefit. Off the kitchen, you will find your formal dining room, which provides plenty of space for dinner parties and entertaining guests.
From here, you will find a full bathroom freshly painted on the left and arrive at your spacious great room. The great room features beautiful built-in shelving, natural light, and direct access to your patio and fully fenced backyard (one of the largest lots in the entire neighborhood).
The upper level of the home features 2 bedrooms and one full bathroom. Each bedroom offers its own closet, hardwood flooring, and additional cabinets for storage.
The lower living level was recently renovated. This fully finished, walk-out basement features luxury vinyl plank flooring, private side entrance, laundry room with a rinse sink and a large recreation room. The lower-level primary suite with a renovated ensuite bathroom is the main attraction. This spacious bathroom features dual vanities and an enormous marble-tiled shower.
The private yard has everything you could want and is a rare find in North Arlington. The concrete patio offers plenty of space for summertime BBQs and intimate gatherings with family and friends directly off the great room. The lot boasts a large fire pit, 3 gorgeous flowering Yoshino cherry trees and multiple elegant maple trees. The workshed can be used for additional storage or transformed into an office or art studio. There are more than 300 fragrant flowering bulbs planted around the property, as well as a raised garden bed for those who like to grow a spring and summer garden, rose bushes, and more!
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to appreciate all its beauty and charm truly.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- 1,775 square feet
- Hardwood floors
- Kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and granite countertops
- Formal dining room
- Great room with built-in shelves
- Full bathroom on main level
- 2 upper level bedrooms
- Lower level primary suite with ensuite bathroom
- Lower level recreation room
- Lower level laundry room with rinse sink
- 1-car garage
- Enormous backyard with concrete patio, fire pit, and storage shed
- 3 flowering cherry trees in sight during the spring
- More than 300 flowering bulbs planted around the home, raised garden bed, rosebushes, and more
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Basement renovation $70,000
- Roof replacement $10,000
- Basement waterproofing system w/ sump pump $9,500
- HVAC system replacement $8,500
- Electrical panel upgrade $2,500
- Tree removal and cleanup $10,000
- New wooden fencing around the property $7,500
- Landscaping work, four new luxury trees, flowering bulbs, etc $8,000
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Easy access to I-66
- Lots of shopping and dining nearby
- 9 miles from Washington D.C.
- 2.7 miles from Washington Golf & Country Club
- 2 miles from Yorktown High School
- 1.8 miles from Falls Church
- 1.5 miles from Bon Air Park Rose Garden
- 1.4 miles from Duck Donuts
- 1.2 miles from Uptown Regional Park
- 1 mile from East Falls Church Metro Station
- 0.9 miles from Westover Park
- 0.7 miles from Swanson Middle School
- 0.7 miles from Parkhurst Park
- 0.3 miles from Cardinal Elementary School
- 0.3 miles from Westover Library