3072 Madden Court
Herndon, VA 20171
1 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new townhome, located in the beautiful community of Highland Mews in Herndon, Virginia.
This wonderful home features 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms with over 1260 square feet. With more than $14,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to captivate today's most discerning buyer.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the excellent curb appeal. With a charming front garden, your new home offers lots of natural beauty.
Entering the home, a spacious foyer greets you with gleaming hardwood floors that flow effortlessly into your formal living room. The living room is the perfect place for entertaining as it features lots of natural light and a fireplace to keep you warm on any brisk winter night.
Continuing through the home, you will pass a sizable closet that is home to your washer and dryer. From here, you will step into your gourmet kitchen and dining area, which are highlighted by elegant overhead lighting. The dining room is perfect for hosting dinner parties or any family events. Your new kitchen has everything to offer, including stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, and direct access to your fenced-in backyard. The gorgeous sliding glass doors that lead to the backyard provide lots of natural light, making sure this area shines bright with life for years to come.
Your new backyard offers plenty of space for weekend BBQs, morning cups of coffee, evening beverages, and entertaining family and friends. There is also a storage shed with a small garden in attendance as an additional benefit. The main level of this home also features a powder room and excellent storage capabilities.
The upper level of this home features 3 bedrooms. The primary bedroom is large and features 2 walk-in closets. The other two bedrooms are spacious as well, and each offers its own closet. There is a full bathroom on this level, serving all 3 bedrooms. It offers two separate entrances and features a vanity with lots of storage space, a standing shower, and a soaking tub.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting retreat.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms
- 1,260 square feet
- Hardwood floors
- Formal living room and dining room
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
- Walk-out to fenced-in backyard with shed
- Laundry on main level
- Powder room on main level
- 3 upper level bedrooms
- Primary bedroom offers direct access to upper level bathroom, 2 walk-in closets
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Wall repairs and fresh paint
- New carpet
- New granite countertops, backsplash, and kitchen sink with faucet
- Painted kitchen cabinetry and bathroom cabinetry
- New kitchen appliances
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Minutes from Route 50, Route 28, Fairfax County Pkwy, and Route 267
- All major shopping is in close proximity: Walmart, Target, Costco
- 4.2 miles away from Dulles International Airport
- 1.8 miles away from Launch Trampoline Park
- 1.3 miles away from Franklin Farm Park
- 0.8 miles away from Horsepen Run Stream Park
- 0.4 miles away from Food Lion
- 0.4 miles away from Brain Drain Indian Kitchen
- 0.3 miles away from Lil Italian Cafe