1735 Linkwood Lane
Crofton, MD 21114
2 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your beautiful new home located in the lovely community of Crofton Meadows in Crofton, Maryland.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the charming curb appeal. This handsome home offers bright green grass, beautifully matured trees, and some expertly placed landscaping right in your front yard.
Your new home features 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms over 1,923 square feet. This home shows genuine pride of ownership with significant upgrades and renovations and is sure to impress today's most discerning buyer.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a spacious foyer and gleaming hardwood flooring that flows gorgeously throughout the formal living room and dining room. Your dining room is quite elegant, providing you with stunning chair-rail detail and some beautiful overhead lighting. It offers the perfect place to host dinner parties and create family memories. Your kitchen offers lots of space for extra convenience while cooking and excellent storage capabilities as well to go along with your all-black appliances and cozy corner breakfast area.
The main level of this home also features a stylish bar area, which is a real hidden gem as it makes for the perfect location to entertain your friends as you play a game of cards or watch the big game on TV.
You also have direct access to your backyard on the main level, which holds the luxurious escape you've been searching your whole life for. With an enormous heated in-ground pool, a pool deck, a diving board, and a pool shed, you have everything you need for summertime pool parties and relaxing days in the sun, but that isn't all this gorgeous oasis offers. Your backyard also features an 800-gallon koi fish pond with a filtration system and a magnificent water fountain that is certain to add some lovely serenity to your haven.
The upper level of the home features all 4 bedrooms, making certain the entire family is able to stay together, and the primary suite offers a wonderful ensuite bathroom and direct access to your massive rear deck. The deck comes equipped with a staircase and it also overlooks your pool, as well as the rest of the beauty that is hidden away within your backyard.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained, and it truly must be seen in person to appreciate all its beautiful charm.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
- 1,923 square feet, backs to forest
- Traditional floor plan
- Formal dining room & living room
- Main level mud/laundry room
- Half bath on the main level
- Walk down deck to patio and barbecue area
- 1-car garage
- 4 upper level bedrooms
- Primary suite with ensuite bathroom
- Large in-ground pool (heated) with newly painted pool deck
- Dedicated pool shed
- Large work shed with independent breaker box
- 800 gallon koi fish pond with filtration system and water fountain
- 800 gallon reserve tank for pond
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- New roof 2018 with 30 year warranty
- New washer/dryer 2018
- New pool pump 2018
- Nautilus automatic pool cleaner robot
- Hard cover for pool
- Solar cover for pool
- Newly painted upstairs bathrooms
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Brand new Crofton High School
- Elementary school in the neighborhood
- High school & middle school less than 2 miles away
- Seasonal community events
- Nature trails and paths
- Lots of shopping, dining, and restaurants on Route 3
- 14 miles from Annapolis
- Walden Country Club only a mile away
- Crofton Public Library less than a mile away