6500 Hillview Avenue
Welcome to your new home, located in the gorgeous community of Virginia Hills in Alexandria, Virginia.
This wonderful home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with over 1,554 square feet. With more than $27,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the excellent curb appeal. With a well-manicured lawn, and a sizable front porch, the exterior of your new home makes an incredibly charming impression.
Entering the home, a lovely foyer greets you with gleaming hardwood floors, beautiful crown molding, and recessed lighting. The open floor plan will guide you into your beautiful new dining area, highlighted by lots of natural light and perfect for entertaining many guests. On your left, you will find your gourmet kitchen. The kitchen has everything to offer, including a skylight, granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, a beautiful wine rack, double sinks, and a breakfast bar.
Continuing through the home, you will step into your spacious new living area. The living room features a wood-burning fireplace, which is sure to keep you warm on any brisk night, as well as direct access to your rear deck and fully fenced backyard. You will also find your laundry room off this spacious living area, which features your washer, dryer, and a built-in counter with additional storage space below. The laundry room also provides access to your rear deck. The deck offers plenty of space for summertime BBQs and intimate gatherings with family and friends. Here, you will also find access to your detached garage via a charming stone path, leading to a second garage currently being utilized as a workspace.
Your primary bedroom is spacious and offers a sizable closet, as well as a wonderful ensuite bathroom. The primary bathroom features gorgeous tile flooring, a skylight, a standing shower, a vanity with additional storage, and a 2nd closet. All three bedrooms offer new hardwood flooring, and each has its own private closet. There is also a second full bathroom, serving the two additional bedrooms and any guests you may welcome into your beautiful new home.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to appreciate all of its beauty truly!
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 1,554 square feet
- Sizable front porch
- Open floor plan
- Hardwood floors
- Recessed lighting
- Crown molding
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Large rear deck
- Fully fenced backyard
- Detached garage
- 2nd detached garage/workspace
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- New roof (with ridge and edge vents and upgraded GAF Timberline HD Architectural Shingles) (November 2019) $14,035
- New premium gutters (6” w/ Xtreme gutter guards) (November 2019) $2,700
- New hardwood floors installed in all three bedrooms (December 2020) $4,415
- Back yard regraded and French drain installed (July 2018) $4,700
- Privacy fence added to side yard and driveway edge of back deck (December 2018) $1,500
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- 0.5 miles from Virginia Hills Swim Club
- Extraordinary public parks within 1-2 miles
- 1.4 miles from Lee District Park (Playground, splash park, and Huntley Meadows Park with woods and wetland nature trails)
- 1.5 miles from Beacon Center (Lowes, Bank of America, Giant Food, Home Goods, Starbucks, Outback, Toppers Pizza, and more)
- 3 miles from Kingstowne Town Center (more shopping and regal movie theater)
- Short drive to Old Town Alexandria
- 10 minutes outside to Washington D.C.
- 8 miles from Ronald Reagan National Airport