9205 Hamilton Drive
Fairfax, VA 22031
2 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located in the coveted Mantua Hills community of Fairfax, Virginia.
This beautiful home features 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with 3,330 square feet on 4 fully finished levels. Providing the perfect combination of comfort and style, 9205 Hamilton Drive is certain to impress with its bright sunroom, updated kitchen, large deck and spacious bedrooms. The owners have invested more than $130,000 in upgrades and renovations to create a warm and inviting retreat.
The main level of the home features an open floor plan with living room, dining room, kitchen and sunroom. The gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, beautiful backsplash, ample cabinet space and wine rack. The living room is spacious and entirely illuminated by natural light streaming in through the beautiful floor-to-ceiling window. This room also features a charming brick fireplace and gleaming hardwood floors that flow seamlessly into the dining room. Highlighted by a stylish light fixture and chair rail detail, the dining room provides the perfect space for enjoying meals and spending time with loved ones.
French doors welcome you into the gorgeous sunroom. This large sunroom is the crowning feature to an extravagant home with 2 skylights, ceiling fan, and separate HVAC. It's the perfect space for appreciating all the nature surrounding your new home year-round. The sunroom also provides access to the large rear deck with staircase that leads to the private patio and sprawling backyard.
The upper level of the home features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The primary suite comes complete with an ensuite bathroom and grand walk-in closet with custom built-ins. The ensuite bathroom was entirely renovated in 2022 and provides a luxurious retreat with a large glass shower with resting bench and dual vanities. The additional 2 bedrooms on this level are spacious and are served by the 2nd full bathroom.
The fully finished walk-out lower living level features a large recreation room with 2nd fireplace and beautiful brick accent wall. This space is perfect for movie nights, game nights and simply unwinding after an exhausting day. This level of the home also offers a half bathroom and mudroom with access to the attached garage. You will also find a staircase that leads to the 4th level, which features the 4th bedroom, a home office with built-in desk and laundry room with washer and dryer.
The Mantua Hills community provides an exceptional retreat for its residents with several amenities right around the corner. Whether you spend summer afternoons at Mantua Hills Swim Club, exploring all the nearby parks and trails or experiencing the nightlife of the Mosaic District, 9205 Hamilton Drive is certain to serve you well for years to come.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms
- 3,330 Square Feet
- Covered Front Porch
- Gorgeous Sunroom with Skylights, French Doors and Separate HVAC (325 Sq. Feet)
- Spacious Living Room with Fireplace and Floor-to-Ceiling Window
- Formal Dining Room with Chair Rail Detail
- Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops, Custom Backsplash and Wine Rack
- 3 Upper Level Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms
- Primary Suite with Stunning Ensuite Bathroom and Grand Walk-in Closet with Custom Built-ins
- Ensuite Bathroom with Dual Vanities and Large Glass Shower with Bench
- Fully Finished Lower Living Level with Mudroom (Access to Attached Garage)
- Recreation Room with Brick Accent Wall and 2nd Fireplace
- 4th Level with 4th Bedroom, Home Office and Laundry Room
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Fresh Interior Paint (2023) $6,700
- Primary Bathroom and Walk-In Closet Renovation (2022) $24,000
- New Water Heater (2022) $2,500
- Powder Room/Mudroom Renovation (2021) $3,500
- HVAC for Sunroom (2021) $6,700
- New Concrete Walkway (Front of Home and Rear Patio) (2019) $4,500
- New HVAC (2017) $10,600
- Hall Bathroom (2015) $14,500
- Living Room Renovation Refaced Fireplace, New Railings, Fresh Paint (2015) $2,500
- Laundry Room Renovation (2015) $2,000
- Bedroom Custom Closet Organizer $1,500
- Kitchen Renovation (New Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Backsplash, Tile Floor) $25,000
- New Appliances $6,000
- New Windows throughout Home $12,700
- Hardwood Floors Refinished (2010) $4,000
- Office in Basement with Built-in Desk and Cabinets $3,000
- Added Porcelain Tile to Sunroom (2010) $2,000
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Easy Access to 495/66/Rt 50
- Minutes from Dunn Loring and Vienna Metro Station
- 0.6 miles from Mantua Hills Swim Club
- 0.7 miles from Eakin Community Park
- 1.4 miles from Sally Ormsby Park
- 2.3 miles from Fairfax Ice Arena
- 2.5 miles from Mosaic District
- 3 miles from Army Navy Country Club
- 12 minute drive to Tysons Corner