35 Gallery Road
Stafford, VA 22554
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your magnificent new home, located in the peaceful and highly sought-after community of Austin Ridge in Stafford, Virginia.
This stunning home features 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with over 3,033 square feet. With valuable upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to impress today's most discerning buyer.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the gorgeous curb appeal. With a well-manicured lawn and some expertly placed landscaping, your front yard offers lots of natural beauty, character, and charm.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a statement-making 2-story foyer, which features an elegant chandelier hanging from above, as well as crown molding and gleaming hardwood floors. This wonderfully open floor plan will lead you right into your formal dining room, which is quite spacious. Highlighted by chair-rail and wainscoting detail, as well as lots of natural light and some additional beautiful crown molding, this space is perfect for hosting dinner parties and entertaining many guests.
The gourmet kitchen has everything to offer, including granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, recessed lighting, double ovens, oversized cabinets, an enormous island, and a sizable pantry. There is also a lovely workspace area with a built-in desk in attendance as an additional benefit. Passing through the kitchen, you will travel past your gorgeous new light-filled family room, which offers direct access to your rear deck. Your deck is spacious and the ideal space for get-to-gethers with family and friends, providing a beautiful view of your well-manicured fenced-in backyard. Continuing through the home, you will arrive at your formal living room, which welcomes you in with a stunning fireplace that is certain to keep you warm on any brisk winter night. It's the perfect space for movie nights and creating memories the entire family will remember for years to come. The main level of this home also features a powder room, an office, and a second living area.
The upper level of this home features 4 bedrooms. The primary bedroom is spacious and features a large walk-in closet and a luxurious ensuite bathroom, which features a glass standing shower, dual vanities with lots of storage, and an enormous soaking tub. Your primary bedroom also features a den area with a built-in wet bar as a hidden gem. The other 3 bedrooms are spacious as well, and each offers its own closet. There is also a second full bathroom on this level, serving the additional 3 bedrooms.
Let your imagination run wild with all of the prospects for the lower living level. This expansive, fully finished basement features a spacious recreational room, one full bathroom, a large den, your 5th bedroom, and excellent storage capabilities.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting environment.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
- Home backs to a gorgeous wooded area with a creek
- Granite countertops in full bathrooms on upper level
- 2-story foyer with crown molding
- Open floor plan
- Kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, double ovens (upper convection oven), microwave, and large breakfast island
- 2 family rooms, main level gas fireplace (marble stone)
- Formal living room and dining room
- Main level mud/laundry room off kitchen with access to garage
- Half bathroom on the main level
- Double deck off morning room & kitchen with steps leading down to a stamped concrete patio
- 2-car garage
- Fully finished walk-out basement with large recreation room
- Lower level bedroom & full bathroom
- Huge basement storage room that is climate controlled
- 4 upper level bedrooms
- Primary suite with large sitting room and walk-in closet
- Luxury primary bathroom with double tall vanities, separate soaking tub and standing shower
- Enormous backyard with a variety of trees
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Sprinkler System (2011) $3,300
- Stamped Concrete $3,600
- Granite in kitchen and upper level bathrooms $9,000
- Hardwood Floors (2017) $28,000
- Double Deck + Composite Decking (2010) $14,000
- Shed (2010)
- Patio (2011)
- Planted backyard trees (2012 and 2019)
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community Pool
- Community Center
- Community Seasonal Events
- Tennis Courts
- Walking Trails
- Historical Site
- Jeff Rouse Swim and Sport Center less than 3 miles away
- Elementary school at the end of our street
- 3 playgrounds: Anthony Burns Elementary school at the end of Gallery Road + 2 in the neighboring community of Embrey Mill
- High school and middle school less than 5 miles away
- Walking trails and biking along Austin Ridge Drive and Mine Road
- Lots of shopping, dining and restaurants on 610/Garrisonville Road
- Lots of Stafford County Parks nearby
- Minutes from two HOT lanes ramps to I-95, commuter lots for slugging rides or the Bus
- 15-minute drive to Brook VRE Station