10416 Ewell Avenue
Kensington, MD 20895
2 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located in the beautiful community of Kensington Estates in Kensington, Maryland. The community offers a peaceful retreat for their residents and is only a short distance from Rock Creek Trail, Kensington’s Antique Row, and Kensington Market. Also excellent proximity to Washington, D.C., Downtown Bethesda, and Garrett Park.
This wonderful colonial home features 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, situated over 3,248 square feet. With more than $32,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to captivate today's most discerning buyer.
As you approach this magnificent home, you will notice the loving attention to detail that has been carefully curated and maintained. With a well-manicured lawn, and a covered front porch, your new home offers lots of natural beauty and charm.
Entering the home, a spacious foyer greets you with stunning crown molding, custom blinds, and gleaming hardwood floors that flow beautifully throughout the entire main level of the home. Conveniently located to the left of the foyer is your formal dining room. Highlighted by lots of natural light, chair-rail detail, and more crown molding, this room exudes sophistication and charm. It's perfect for hosting dinner parties and entertaining guests. Continuing through, you will arrive at your grand eat-in kitchen. The kitchen boasts stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, beautiful backsplash, double ovens, a cooktop, a wine fridge, a large island, a bay window, and more.
The living room is located directly off your kitchen. This space is quite inviting as it features gorgeous Cathedral Ceilings, recessed lighting, and a gas fireplace with a mantel. It's perfect for staying warm on brisk nights, hosting movie/game nights, and creating lifelong memories. Off your living room, you will find direct access to your rear patio and fully fenced backyard. Your rear patio is great for summertime BBQs, as well as intimate gatherings with family and friends. The main level also features a powder room, and a mudroom with a rinse sink that connects to your 2-car garage.
The upper level features 4 bedrooms, your laundry room, and 2 full bathrooms. Your primary suite is spacious, and has everything to offer including a luxurious walk-in closet and wonderful ensuite bathroom. The walk-in closet provides stately built-ins, as well as a sizable vanity. The primary bathroom comes complete with dual vanities, a glass shower, and a soaking tub with jets. It's the peaceful retreat you deserve after a long day. The additional 3 bedrooms each offer their own closet and the second full bathroom features a vanity, shower, and tub. Your laundry room comes complete with a washer/dryer, a folding station, and excellent storage capabilities.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting environment.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
- 3,248 square feet
- Covered front porch
- Crown molding
- Recessed lighting
- Hardwood flooring
- Formal living room and dining room
- Spacious living room with gas fireplace and Cathedral Ceilings
- Grand kitchen with double ovens, cooktop, stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, beautiful backsplash, large island, and more
- Rear patio off living room, opens to fully fenced backyard
- Half bathroom on main level
- Main level mudroom connected to 2-car garage
- 4 upper level bedrooms
- Large primary suite with wonderful ensuite bathroom and luxurious walk-in closet
- Tray ceiling in primary suite
- Ensuite bathroom includes dual vanities, glass shower, and soaking tub with jets
- Primary walk-in closet comes complete with stately built-ins and vanity
- Upper level laundry room with folding station
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Primary Bathroom addition with new window (2020) $14,000
- Renovated Powder Room on main level with fresh paint and new tile flooring (2019) $1,000
- Fresh paint and updated shower in 2nd bathroom (2019) $800
- Brand new crawl place and new water sump pump installation (2021) $6,500
- New grass in backyard, garden redone, and exterior paint $4,000
- Fresh paint throughout home (2020)
- New mantel for fireplace (2019) $900
- New fan for attic ventilation (2021) $800
- Custom blinds in living room $1,800
- Recessed lighting and dimming controls $800
- New molding for garage floor and baseboard $1,500
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Multiple playgrounds nearby
- Anytime Fitness nearby (0.3 miles)
- Kensington Market nearby (0.4 miles)
- Ken-Gar Palisades Park nearby (0.6 miles)
- Kensington Antique Row nearby (0.8 miles)
- Garrett Park near neighborhood (1.1 miles)
- Grosvenor-Strathmore Metro (1.9 miles)
- The Little Town's Children's Museum near neighborhood (1.9 miles)
- Short drive to Downtown Bethesda and Rock Creek Park (Rock Creek Trail nearby)
- Less than ten miles from Washington, D.C.