5946 Yates Ford Road
Manassas, VA 20111
Welcome to your new single family home, located on 1.03 acres in the beautiful city of Manassas, Virginia.
The current owner has invested more than $55,000 in valuable updates and renovations. Roof, Patio, HVAC, Hot Water Heater, French Drain and more were all purchased and installed within the last 5 years!
Approaching this move-in ready home you will be pleased by the excellent curb appeal. With a well-manicured lawn, inviting front porch and mature landscaping, 5946 Old Yates Road shows genuine pride of ownership.
This spacious rambler home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms over 1,992 square feet. The detached 2-car garage can be used as a workshop and features a 220V 60 Amp Hookup. Entering the home you are greeted by an open floor plan with fresh paint and gleaming hardwood floors. The large windows on this level allow natural light to stream through, creating a bright and airy feeling throughout.
The main level features the living room, formal dining room and kitchen. The kitchen boasts sleek countertops, stainless steel appliances and white cabinetry. Highlighted by overhead lighting, the dining room provides adequate space for spending time with loved ones and enjoying meals. The living room is spacious and features a cozy wood-burning fireplace with mantel and brick surround. This level also offers 3 bedrooms and a full size bathroom for easy living. All 3 bedrooms on this level are spacious and each room has its own private closet.
The exterior of the home is surrounded by lush greenery, including trees, bushes and flowers. The landscaping has been meticulously maintained, offering a verdant and vibrant environment that you will love spending time in. The private patio is perfect for summertime BBQs, simply unwinding after a long day and entertaining guests. The backyard also has a free-standing shed for additional storage.
The fully finished walk-out lower living level features a recreation room, full bathroom, storage room and utility room with washer and dryer. The recreation room is the ideal space for watching movies, hosting game nights and creating lifelong memories.
This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all its charm.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Detached 2-Car Garage with 220V 60 Amp Hookup
- 1,716 Finished Square Feet
- 1,992 Total Square Feet
- Hardwood Flooring
- Crown Molding
- Formal Dining Room
- Spacious Living Room with Wood-burning Fireplace
- 3 Main Level Bedrooms
- Finished Walk-Out Lower Level
- Lower Level Recreation Room
- Lower Level Full Bathroom
- Lower Level Laundry
- Private Patio
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Storage Shed
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- $2,200 Fresh Interior Paint (2023)
- $4,000 Well Pump (2023)
- $600 Fresh Landscaping (2023)
- $1,000 Interior Painting (2022)
- $12,000 Private Patio (2021)
- $4,000 French Drain (2021)
- $1,000 Ceiling Fans (2021)
- $9,000 New HVAC (2021)
- $2,000 Hot Water Heater (2019)
- $1,500 Generator Transfer Switch (2019)
- $10,000 New Roof (2018)
- $800 Chimney Crown & Sealing (2018)
- $500 Exterior Security Lighting (2018)
- $6,400 Landscaping (Maintenance and Trees) (2018-22)
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Easy Access to Prince William Parkway
- 0.5 miles from Bull Run Occoquan Trail
- Short Drive to Clifton Historic District
- Short Drive to Home Depot, Walmart and Harris Teeter