8610 Woodview Drive
Springfield, VA 22153
Welcome to your new home, located in the coveted community of Bramblewood in Springfield, Virginia.
This beautiful home features 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with 2,242 square feet on 2 fully finished levels. With more than $22,700 in upgrades and renovations, this home is sure to impress today's most discerning buyer.
As you approach this charming property, you will notice the loving attention to detail that has been carefully curated and maintained. With a well manicured lawn and mature landscaping, your new home offers excellent curb appeal.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a sizable foyer with gorgeous overhead lighting and beautiful crown molding. The upper level features the living room, dining room, kitchen and sunroom. The living room is spacious and perfect for welcoming guests into your new home. Highlighted by elegant overhead lighting and chair rail detail, the dining room exudes sophistication and charm. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, beautiful backsplash and white cabinetry that reflects all the natural light streaming through.
Located off the kitchen is the sunroom. The sunroom is the crowning feature on this level as it features cathedral ceilings, 2 skylights, floor-to-ceiling windows and tile flooring. It also offers access to your rear deck, gazebo and fully fenced backyard. The deck wraps around the entire rear of the home and is the ideal space for summertime BBQs and entertaining family and friends. The gazebo is perfect for enjoying nature and the privacy of your new backyard. The main level also features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The primary suite provides you with the peaceful retreat you deserve with a large closet and an ensuite bathroom. The additional 2 bedrooms are filled with natural light and are served by the 2nd full bathroom. Each bedroom offers their own closet.
The lower level is fully finished and features a large recreation room with built-in shelving, a wet bar and a wood-burning fireplace that is certain to keep you warm on any brisk winter night. The recreation room is the perfect space for movie nights and creating lifelong memories. The lower level also features the 4th bedroom, a full bathroom, access to the attached garage and the laundry room with washer/dryer and an extra refrigerator. Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all its beauty and charm.
The Bramblewood community offers a wonderful retreat for their residents and provides excellent proximity to several shopping centers and restaurants, Hunt Valley Swim Club, Pohick Creek Stream Valley Park, Huntsman Lake and more.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms
- 2,242 Square Feet
- Attached Garage
- Crown Molding
- Chair Rail
- Recessed Lighting
- Formal Living Room and Formal Dining Room
- Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Beautiful Backsplash and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Sunroom with Cathedral Ceilings and Skylights
- 3 Main Level Bedrooms
- Primary Suite with Ensuite Bathroom
- Main Level Full Bathroom
- Recreation Room with Wood-Burning Fireplace, Wet Bar and Built-ins
- Lower Level Bedroom
- Lower Level Bathroom
- Lower Level Laundry
- Private Backyard with Large Rear Deck and Gazebo
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Fresh Interior Paint (2022) $7,320
- Updated Crown Molding $650
- Fresh Exterior Paint (2022) $2,600
- Renovated Rear Deck and Freshly Painted (2022) $3,255
- New Carpet (2022) $6,252
- New Light Fixtures throughout Home (2022) $1,000
- Fresh Landscaping (2022) $1,650
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Easy Access to Fairfax County Parkway
- 0.6 miles from Hunt Valley Elementary School
- 0.6 miles from Hunt Valley Swim Club
- 1.5 miles from Pohick Creek Stream Valley Park
- 1.5 miles from Huntsman Lake
- 2.5 miles from Go Ape Zipline Adventure Park
- 2.8 miles from Whole Foods
- Less than 10 minutes from Irving Middle School and West Springfield High School
- Less than 10 minutes from Springfield Town Center