6065 Tinley Mill Drive
Haymarket, VA 20169
4 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your gorgeous new home, located in the gated golf course community of Piedmont in Haymarket, Virginia. This exquisite colonial features 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms with 5,870 square feet. With over $250,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to captivate today's most discerning buyer.
As you approach this stunning estate, you will notice the loving attention to detail that has been carefully curated and maintained. The mature landscaping was thoughtfully selected and expertly placed with a flagstone walkway to provide seasonal interest. A crepe myrtle, holly, blue spruce, a Japanese maple, barberry bushes, boxwoods, and other deciduous and non-deciduous plant material set the stage for the delightful finishes that await within.
Entering the home, a stunning 2-story foyer greets you with gleaming hardwood floors and beautiful chandelier lighting. Conveniently located to the left of the foyer is your home office with stately built-ins and framed by elegant French doors. To your right is your spacious living room featuring two more gorgeous sets of French doors that allow for lots of natural light to flood the space, and provides direct access to your brick front porch.
Continuing through the home, you will see the gorgeous columns that welcome you into your formal dining room. Highlighted by stunning chair-rail detail, wainscoting, and magnificent crown molding, this space is perfect for hosting elegant dinners and entertaining guests. The gourmet kitchen has everything to offer including granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a large pantry, double wall ovens and a large island with a 6-burner cooktop.
Passing through the kitchen, you will travel through your sizable breakfast area and make your way into the family room. This space is perfect for game nights, creating family memories, and keeping warm on brisk nights with its beautiful stone wood-burning fireplace. This fireplace is a statement piece and focal point within this beautiful home. The main level of this home also features a powder room and a laundry room connected to your 3-car garage. You will find plantation shutters throughout the main and upper living levels. There is also a built-in surround sound system in various rooms of the home.
The upper level of this stunning home features a spacious primary bedroom with a wonderfully renovated ensuite, complete with dual vanities, wood cabinetry, a standing shower, a soaking tub, and two large walk-in closets. The upper level also has an additional three bedrooms. Each bedroom offers direct access to a bathroom, and every closet in each bedroom provides custom built-ins. You will also find a 2nd rear staircase on the upper level, offering extra convenience to the main level.
Let your imagination run wild with all of the prospects for the lower living level. This expansive, fully finished, double-welled walk-up basement has a home gym, den/bedroom, fantastic storage capabilities, one full bathroom, a wet bar, and a large recreation room with even more gorgeous wood built-ins.
As you enter the backyard, you will find the screened-in porch connected to the house. The screened-in porch has two skylights, as well as the perfect place for a mounted TV. It is truly a 3 season room to enjoy nature and privacy of your new estate. The deck's crowning feature is the large sunken hot tub, perfect for relaxing after a long day. Your deck is spacious and the ideal space for summertime BBQs, providing a beautiful view of your well-manicured fenced-in backyard.
Your attached 3-car garage not only has great storage capabilities but also offers an electric charging station for your electric vehicle.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting environment.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms
- 5,870 square feet
- Powder room on main level
- Bonus room in basement (den/bedroom)
- Main level mud/laundry room
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Breakfast Island with cooktop
- 2 Story Family Room with wood burning fireplace and walkout to deck
- Deck (IPE Wood) with hot tub and screened porch
- Custom Cabinetry in the family room
- Primary Bedroom - sitting area and 2 walk in closets with custom built ins
- Basketball hoop in driveway
- Updated primary bathroom with glass shower enclosure and large soaking tub
- Custom closets in bedrooms
- Custom built-ins in the pantry
- Plantation shutters throughout the main level and upstairs beds/baths
- Fully finished basement with a full bathroom
- 3 car garage with electric car charger (newly painted walls and epoxy floor)
- Dual thermostats
- Large fenced in yard (Irrigation system front and back yard)
- Custom landscaping and hardscaping (stacked stone walls, flagstone front patio, and side walkway to the deck)
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Deck (IPE Wood) and Screened Porch (2004) $55,000
- Landscaping and Hardscaping (2007) $40,000
- Hot Tub Replaced (2020) $12,000
- Custom Built-In Cabinetry (2005) $40,000
- Custom Pantry and 4 BR Closets (2012) $15,000
- Plantation Shutters (2003) $15,000
- Updated Primary Bathroom (2021) $20,000
- Fenced in Yard and Irrigation System (2006) $8,500
- New Roof (2016) $20,000
- New Furnace/HVAC unit in attic (2010) $6,000
- New AC unit in basement (2017) $3,500
- New Hot Water Heater (2018) $3,000
- Repainted home Interior (2021) $5,000
- Repainted Home Exterior (2019) - Deck and porch repainted (2021) $2,500
- Garage walls painted and floor painted with epoxy (2021) $1,000
- Finished workout room (2006) - added new vinyl plank flooring (2021) $5,000
- New Fridge (2009) $1,500
- New washer and dryer (2018) $2,500
- New carpet in family room (2013) $1,200
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Piedmont Club: 18 hole golf course designed by Tom Fazio
- Gated Golf Course Community
- 2 outdoor pools and 1 indoor pool
- Gym/Exercise room/Locker rooms
- Business Center
- Tennis Courts
- Tot Lot/Playground
- HOA fees $172/mo
- Battlefield High School 3.4 Miles
- Mountain View Elementary School 2.7 Miles
- Bull Run Middle School - Walking path to school on our street
- Short drive to the Manassas Battlefield (hiking and walking paths)
- Easy access to Route 66