14864 Timor Court
Haymarket, VA 20169
Welcome to your magnificent home, located in the beautiful community of Westmarket in Haymarket, Virginia.
With over $144,000 in upgrades and improvements, this gorgeous brick colonial is ready to be called your new home. This luxury home features 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms with over 5,750 square feet. This house is sure to impress today's most discerning buyer, offering character and valuable improvements throughout the interior and exterior.
As you approach this stunning home, you will notice the loving attention to detail that has been carefully curated and maintained throughout this property. With a sophisticated brick elevation, a well-manicured lawn, landscaping and hardscaping your home personifies beauty.
Entering the home, a stunning foyer greets you with gleaming hardwood floors and plantation shutters. The home office on the main level is framed by elegant French doors and features beautiful custom built-ins. To the left of your entry is your new spacious living room, which offers lots of natural light and chair-rail detail that continues into your formal dining room. Highlighted by elegant overhead lighting, as well as crown molding and wainscoting, your new dining room is perfect for hosting dinner parties and entertaining guests.
The gourmet kitchen has everything to offer, including granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a large pantry, double wall ovens, a large island, and direct access to your spacious rear deck. Passing through the kitchen, you will travel through your sizable breakfast area and make your way into the family room. This space is perfect for game nights, creating lifelong memories, and keeping warm on brisk nights with the custom fireplace. The main level of this home also features a powder room and access to your 2-car garage. The expansive attached 2-car, 2-door garage has adequate space for vehicles and additional storage.
The upper level of this stunning home features a spacious primary bedroom with a wonderfully renovated ensuite, complete with dual vanities, heated tile floors, a standing shower, and a soaking tub. Your primary bedroom also offers a massive walk-in closet with custom built-ins and an extended sitting area. The upper level has 3 additional bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms featuring a private suite with its own bathroom.
The lower level has it all. This expansive, fully finished, walk-out basement has a home theater, full bar with television, excellent storage capabilities, one full bathroom, and a large recreation room with a pool table, dartboard, and more custom built-ins. There is even an extra refrigerator in the large storage room conveying with the home. As you enter the private yard off of the recreation room you are greeted by an extended covered patio with ceiling fans and a gas fireplace. An additional feature that is not common in the community is your own private pool. This private saltwater pool is perfect for relaxation and entertaining guests.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting environment.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- 5,750 square feet
- Hardwood floors
- Plantation shutters
- Crown molding and shadowbox detail
- Formal living room and dining room
- Gourmet kitchen with new stainless-steel appliances
- Breakfast area off kitchen
- Family room with fireplace
- Spacious primary bedroom with enormous walk-in closet
- Ensuite bathroom off primary with standing shower, soaking tub, and heated floors
- Cover patio with gas fireplace
- Private saltwater pool
- Home theater/Media room
- Large recreational room with pool table, dart board, and full bar
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Primary bathroom renovated $53,000
- Hardwood flooring $9,000
- New appliances $15,000
- Garage door replaced $8,000
- Jack&Jill Bathroom $5,000
- Primary and guest bedroom closets $10,000
- Replaced front door $9,000
- Home theater in basement $7,000
- New light fixtures $5,000
- Freshly painted kitchen cabinetry $8,000
- Walkway from patio to pool $10,000
- Outdoor landscaping $5,000
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community Pool
- Basketball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Tot Lots
- Community Events
- 2.3 miles away from Haymarket Village Center
- 1.7 miles away from Piedmont Club
- 1.7 miles away from Dominion Valley Country Club
- 1.5 miles from Battlefield High School
- 1.3 miles away from Giant
- 0.8 miles from Mountain View Elementary
- 0.5 miles from Haymarket Gainesville Library