12504 Sweet Leaf Ter
Fairfax, VA 22033
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located in the charming community of Fair Woods in Fairfax, Virginia.
This gorgeous home features 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with over 2,167 square feet. With more than $40,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to impress today's most discerning buyer.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the beautiful curb appeal. With a sophisticated brick front, and some expertly placed landscaping, your new home offers lots of natural beauty and charm.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a spacious foyer, which features gleaming hardwood flooring, and some stylish overhead lighting. To your right sits your beautiful new living room, which provides lots of natural light, and an open floor plan that will lead you right into your formal dining area. Highlighted by elegant overhead lighting, as well as dental crown molding and wainscoting detail, this space is perfect for hosting dinners and entertaining many guests.
Continuing through the home, you will be welcomed into your gourmet kitchen. With granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, and some beautiful backsplash, this kitchen provides you with everything you will need and more. You also have a sizable breakfast area off your kitchen, which offers a pantry and direct access to your rear deck. Your new deck is spacious with plenty of room for summertime BBQs and it also backs to trees, providing you with a beautiful woodsy view. The main level of this home also features a powder room as an added convenience.
The upper level of this home features 3 bedrooms. The primary bedroom is spacious, and features a massive walk-in closet, which is perfect for sharing. There is also a dressing area with a built-in vanity, and a wonderful ensuite bathroom, which features a stand-in shower, soaking tub, and a second vanity. The other two bedrooms are spacious as well and each offers their own closet. There is also a second full bathroom on this level, serving the other two bedrooms.
Let your excitement for the lower level run wild as this beautifully finished walk-out basement is waiting for you. With a den/bonus room, one full bathroom, and an enormous recreational room with a gorgeous white brick fireplace, this stunning space is certain to bring you happiness for years to come.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting environment.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
- 2,208 square feet backing to trees
- Formal dining room & living room with dental crown-molding and designer chandeliers
- Charming breakfast area with pantry
- Half bathroom on main level
- Massive deck with stairs leading down to fenced-in patio and landscaping
- Finished walk-out basement with Brazilian cherry hardwood floors and granite top bar
- Large recreational space with gorgeous white brick fireplace
- Bonus room in basement that can be used as a bedroom, office, or home gym
- Large basement with laundry area & storage room
- Primary suite w/ vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom, and vanity/dressing area
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Remodeled primary bathroom and guest bathroom (2021) $7,500
- New carpets in all three upstairs bedrooms (2021) $2,500
- New stainless steel Samsung refrigerator (2021) $2,500
- Fresh paint throughout house (2021) $1,500
- New HVAC and Furnace (2020) $9,000
- Outdoor deck restored / freshly stained / painted (2020) $2,000
- New microwave (2020) $500
- New custom designed front door (2019) $1500
- New dishwasher (2019) $1000
- Remodeled powder room (2017) $3,500
- Rebuilt walkway, front stoop, and railings (2016) $6,500
- New washer & dryer (2013) $1,500
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community outdoor swimming pool
- Seasonal community events
- Nature trails and running paths directly behind development
- Quick access to bike paths and county parks
- Lots of restaurants, grocery stores, and shopping nearby -- Fair Oaks Mall, Fair Lakes Shopping Centre, Pender, Greenbriar, Fairfax Corner & more
- Minutes from I-66, Rt. 50, and Fairfax County Parkway
- Fairfax Connector bus stop in walking distance
- Walking distance to 2 Playgrounds
- Top rated elementary and middle school nearby