10204 Steamboat Landing Lane
Burke, VA 22015
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located in the coveted community of Burke Centre in Burke, Virginia.
This stunning home features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with 2,867 square feet on 3 fully finished levels. With more than $83,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership.
As you approach this magnificent home, you will notice the loving attention to detail that has been carefully curated and maintained. With a covered front porch and mature landscaping, your new home offers excellent curb appeal.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a spacious foyer with gorgeous hardwood flooring that flows beautifully throughout the home. The main level features the living room, dining room, gourmet kitchen and family room. Bathed in natural light, the living room is spacious and features beautiful crown molding detail. Highlighted by elegant overhead lighting and chair rail detail, the formal dining room is perfect for hosting dinner parties. The gourmet kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and access to the 2-car garage. The family room is the crowning feature of this wonderful home. It features recessed lighting and a cozy fireplace surrounded by a gorgeous brick accent wall. This fireplace serves a stunning focal point within the home. The family room also provides access to the rear deck and patio, which overlooks the sprawling backyard. The backyard is the ideal space for summertime BBQs, bonfires and entertaining family and friends.
The upper level features 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The primary bedroom is spacious and offers a walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom. The additional 3 bedrooms are sizable as well and are served by the 2nd full bathroom. This level also features the laundry room.
The lower level features a recreation room, bonus bedroom and full bathroom. The recreation room comes complete with a full wet bar. This space is perfect for movie nights, game nights and creating lifelong memories. The bonus bedroom can be used as a guest/in-law suite as it features its own closet and a private entrance to the full bathroom. This home must be seen in person to appreciate all it has to offer.
Burke Centre is a vibrant neighborhood and is known for its gorgeous tree-lined streets, lush parks and exceptional amenities. Residents can enjoy an array of recreational opportunities, including multiple swimming pools, tennis courts, miles of walking trails and more.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms
- 2,867 Square Feet
- Front Porch
- Hardwood Flooring
- Crown Molding
- Formal Living Room and Dining Room
- Spacious Family Room with Fireplace
- Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Countertops
- 4 Upper Level Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms
- Large Primary Suite with Walk-in Closet and Ensuite Bathroom
- Fully Finished Lower Level with Recreation Room and Bar
- Lower Level Bonus Room
- Lower Level Full Bathroom
- Rear Deck and Patio
OWNER UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- New Vinyl Windows (2010) $20,000
- New Roof (2017) $11,000
- Floors Refinished (2017) $8,000
- Remodeled Kitchen (2017) $26,000
- New Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- New Washer and Dryer (2018) $2,200
- New Garbage Disposal (2018) $300
- New Carpet (2019) $6,000
- Updated Bathrooms (2020) $4,000
- New Water Heater (2021) $2,000
- New Driveway and Front Walk (2021) $10,000
- New Glass Packs in Windows (2022) $3,000
- Fresh Paint throughout Home (2020 - 23) $13,000
- HVAC - New Motor (2022) $900
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community Centers
- Community Events
- Community Pools
- Basketball Courts
- Volleyball Court
- Tennis Courts
- Tot Lots
- Walking Trails
- Easy access to Burke Centre Parkway/Fairfax County Parkway/Ox Road
- 0.9 miles from Landings Community Center
- 1.5 miles from Lake Barton Park
- 1.4 miles from Burke Centre Shopping Center
- 1.2 miles from Commons Community Center
- 2.8 miles from Robinson Middle School & High School
- 5 minute drive to Bonnie Brae Elementary School
- 10 minute drive to Country Club of Fairfax
- 15 minute drive to Fair Oaks Mall