2131 South Pollard Street
Arlington, VA 22204
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your stunning new home in the highly sought-after community of Douglas Park in Arlington, Virginia! This home has been lovingly cared for over the years, showing genuine pride of ownership, which will delight today’s most discerning buyer. Your fabulous new home features 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, over 2000 square feet.
Entering the home, you are greeted with a spacious foyer made from stunning ceramic tile that makes for the perfect starting point within this gorgeous home. If you glance to your right, you will lay eyes on the beautiful living area and its gleaming hardwood floors. Step inside and marvel at all the natural light shining through the large windows, as well as the view into your formal dining room. Off your dining room is your rear porch that has stairs leading down to your beautiful fenced-in backyard, which is the perfect place to entertain your guests or create family memories.
To the left of your dining room, sits your new gourmet kitchen. With stunning white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and quartz countertops, this kitchen makes for quite the luxurious addition to your new home. The main level also features your laundry area and one half bathroom as an added benefit.
The upper level of your fabulous new home is spacious and features the primary bedroom along with two other bedrooms. The primary bedroom offers a gorgeous ensuite bathroom and two large closets that are perfect for sharing, and the other two bedrooms can share the second full bathroom that also resides on the upper level of this beautiful home.
Let your imagination run wild with all of the prospects for the lower living level. This expansive fully finished space has great storage capabilities, one large bonus room, an incredible recreational area and a full bathroom. You also have luxury vinyl plank flooring that flows absolutely beautifully throughout the recreation room.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting environment that the whole family is certain to delight in for years to come.
Look no further; you are home!
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- Finished, walk-out basement with 8 foot ceiling
- Kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless-steel appliances
- Cedar stockade fenced in backyard with patio (2017)
- Main level mud/laundry room and half bathroom
- Hardwood floors on main level
- luxury vinyl plank and carpet on lower level
- Primary bedroom with ensuite bathroom and two large closets
- 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on upper level
- One bonus room and one full bath on lower level
- 2 driveways with off-street parking for 3 cars
- Carpeted stairs
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Open floor plan with crown molding
- Lots of restaurants, shops and parks nearby.
- Park with play ground, basketball court, little league diamond at the end of the street, easy access to several dog parks
- Less than half a mile away from the elementary school
- Easy access to 395, with ramps for HOV
- Walkable to Shirlington and Columbia Pike
- Walkable to Four Mile Run and WO&D trails