COMING SOON-7416 Silver Pine Drive
Springfield, VA 22153
4 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located in the peaceful community of Medford Leas in Springfield, Virginia. The Medford Leas community offers a peaceful retreat for their residents with excellent proximity to Springfield Town Center, Hunt Valley Swim Club, and Middle Run Stream Valley Park.
This exquisite colonial home features 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, situated over 3,408 square feet. With valuable upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to captivate today's most discerning buyer.
As you approach this magnificent home, you will notice the loving attention to detail that has been carefully curated and maintained. With a well-manicured lawn, and an inviting front porch, your new home offers lots of natural beauty and charm.
Entering the home, a stunning 2-story foyer greets you with luxury vinyl plank floors and beautiful chandelier lighting. Conveniently located to the left of the foyer is your new living room. The living room is spacious, and features gleaming hardwood floors, as well as lots of natural light that streams in through the large bay window. It's the perfect room for welcoming guests into your home. Continuing through, you will arrive at your formal dining room. Highlighted by stunning chair-rail detail, and elegant overhead lighting, this space is perfect for hosting dinner parties and entertaining guests.
The kitchen is conveniently located off the dining room, and boasts stainless-steel appliances, upgraded countertops with a marble finish, a grand island that serves up to 10 people, a sizable pantry, luxury vinyl plank flooring, and beautiful backsplash. It is certain to serve you well for years to come. Passing through the kitchen, you will travel through your sizable breakfast area and make your way into the family room, which features direct access to your rear deck. Your rear deck is great for summertime BBQs, as well as intimate gatherings with family and friends, and it provides a staircase that leads to your lower level patio and backyard.
The family room is perfect for game nights, creating lifelong memories, and keeping warm on brisk nights with its beautiful wood-burning fireplace. The fireplace mantle is a statement piece and focal point within this beautiful home. The main level of this home also features a powder room, your laundry room, and a mudroom connected to your 2-car garage.
The upper level features 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Your primary suite is spacious, and has everything to offer including a wonderful ensuite bathroom with a dressing station, two walk-in closets, a third sizable closet for additional storage, and a gorgeous accent wall. The 2nd bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom as well, and each of the 4 bedrooms offers its own sizable closet.
Let your imagination run wild with all of the prospects for the lower living level. This expansive walk-out basement has a recreation room, one full bathroom, and fantastic storage capabilities. There is also an enormous climate-controlled storage room located off the recreation room, which is a rare find.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting environment.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms
- 3,408 square feet
- 2-story foyer
- Open floor plan
- Recessed lighting
- LVP flooring throughout main level
- Hardwood flooring in living room and dining room
- Spacious living room with lots of natural light
- Formal dining room with chair-rail detail
- Family room with fireplace off kitchen
- Large rear deck with stairs to lower level patio
- Backyard includes a tetherball pole and ball
- Main level mudroom with access to 2-car garage
- Main level laundry room with rinse sink and storage cabinets
- Half bathroom on main level
- 4 upper level bedrooms
- Primary and 2nd bedroom offer ensuite bathrooms
- Primary bedroom features 2 large walk-in closets
- Fully finished walk-out basement
- Lower level recreation room
- Enormous climate-controlled storage room
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Fresh paint throughout home
- Added a large custom island that seats 10 people
- Upgraded countertops with beautiful marble finish
- Stainless-steel appliances
- New white shaker cabinets
- New matte silver hardware
- New white subway tile backsplash
- New carpet on upper level
- Installed open shelving
- Installed pendant lights and more recessed lighting
- Installed LVP flooring throughout
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Lots of shopping and dining nearby at Springfield Town Center (Target, Macy's, Nordstrom Rack, Yard House, Chuy's, Maggiano's Little Italy, and more)
- Minutes from Sydenstricker Commuter Lot, Franconia-Springfield Metro Station, the FFX County Parkway, and 95 HOV
- Several bus stops near neighborhood
- Hunt Valley Swim Club nearby
- Fairfax County Walking/Biking Trail nearby
- Hunt Valley Elementary nearby
- Middle Run Stream Valley Park nearby