822 Santmyer Drive SE
Leesburg, VA 20175
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your gorgeous new home, located in the highly sought-after and beautiful community of Tavistock Farms in Leesburg, Virginia.
This beautiful home features 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with over 3,838 square feet. With $58,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to impress today's most discerning buyer.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the charming curb appeal. With a lovely front porch, a well-manicured lawn, and some expertly placed landscaping, your front yard offers lots of natural beauty.
Entering the home, a stunning 2-story foyer greets you, offering gleaming hardwood floors and stylish overhead lighting. To your right sits your cozy new living room, which provides lots of natural light, and an open floor plan that will lead you directly into your formal dining area.
This space is ideal for hosting dinners and entertaining many guests, accentuated by elegant overhead lighting and gorgeous hardwood flooring. Your dining room also features an oversized bay window, making sure this space shines bright with life for years to come.
Continuing through the home, you step into your gourmet kitchen. With a gorgeous island, stainless-steel appliances, oversized cabinets, and a pantry, this kitchen provides you with everything you will need and more. Passing through the kitchen, you will travel through your sizable breakfast area and make your way into the family room. This space is perfect for game nights, creating family memories, and keeping warm on brisk nights with its beautiful gas fireplace. There is also direct access to your large backyard and gorgeous brick patio, which offers plenty of space for summertime BBQs and some beautiful landscaping, offering the perfect view. The main level of this home also features a powder room and direct access to your 2-car garage.
The upper level of this home features 4 bedrooms, and your new conveniently placed laundry room. The primary bedroom is spacious and provides you with 2 separate closets, making it the perfect couples' suite. There is also a fabulous ensuite bathroom off the primary bedroom, which features a stand-in shower, massive soaking tub, and dual vanity with lots of storage. The other three bedrooms are spacious as well, and each offers its own closet. There is also a second full bathroom on this level, serving the additional two bedrooms.
Let your imagination run wild with your plans for the lower level as this beautifully finished walk-up basement is waiting for you. With a spacious recreational room, one full bathroom, an office area with a built-in desk, excellent storage capabilities, and a bonus bedroom, the lower level of this home offers you everything you need and more.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting environment.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
- 3,838 square feet
- 2-story foyer
- Hardwood flooring
- Formal living room and dining area
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
- 11-foot family room with gas fireplace
- 2-car garage with lots of extra storage space
- Breakfast area off kitchen
- Lots of natural light
- Recess lighting
- Excellent storage capabilities
- Upper level offers gorgeous overlooking view of foyer
- Half bathroom on main level
- 4 upper level bedrooms
- Laundry area on upper level
- Spacious primary bedroom with ensuite bathroom and two closets
- Walk-up basement with large recreational room
- Bonus bedroom on lower level
- Lower level bathroom
- Home office area with built in desk on lower level
- Beautiful backyard with brick patio
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
$58,000 IN TOTAL
- Brick patio (2008) $25,000
- Roof replaced (2017) $9,000
- Garage door replaced (2018) $4,000
- Stair access storage area added to garage (2018) $5,000
- Stainless-steel appliances in kitchen (2021) $4,000
- Flooring installation and fresh paint (2008) $10,000
- HWH (2007) $1,000
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community Pool
- Community Farmhouse
- Tennis Courts
- Tot Lot
- Walking Trails
- Lots of shopping, dining, and restaurants
- Easy access to 267 Toll Road
- 2.6 miles from Leesburg Plaza
- 2.5 miles from Brandon Park
- 2.2 miles from Weird Brothers Coffee
- 1.2 miles from Tuscarora Creek Park