2 Rubins Walk
Fredericksburg, VA 22405
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your gorgeous new colonial home, located in the highly sought-after and beautiful community of Argyle Hills in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
This beautiful home features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with over 3,207 square feet. With more than $16,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the charming curb appeal. With a lovely front porch, a well-manicured lawn, and a playground all in attendance, your front yard offers everything you need and more.
Entering the home, you are greeted by an open foyer, which features gleaming hardwood flooring, as well as some stunning crown molding detail. To your right sits your new office space that is framed by a gorgeous set of french doors. This space is sizable, and allows for lots of natural light, making it the perfect home office. To the left of your foyer is your formal dining room. Highlighted by stunning chair-rail detail, wainscoting, and magnificent crown molding, this space is perfect for hosting elegant dinners and entertaining guests.
Continuing through the home, you will be welcomed into your gourmet kitchen. With gorgeous countertops, stainless-steel appliances, white cabinetry, and a double sink, this kitchen provides you with everything you need and more. Passing through the kitchen, you will arrive at your formal living room. With a lovely gas fireplace making quite the statement, this room is certain to keep you warm on any brisk nights, and it also offers the perfect amount of space for entertaining family and friends.
Off the living room, you will find your stunning new sunroom. This space is perfect for decompressing after a long day, and it features an electric fireplace making certain you will be able to enjoy it year-round. It only needs your personal touches to create the safe haven you deserve! You will also find direct access to your deck off the sunroom, which offers plenty of space for summertime BBQs, and a gorgeous gazebo to provide shade. The main level of this home also features a powder room, your laundry area, and direct access to your 2-car garage.
The upper level of this home features 4 bedrooms. The primary bedroom is spacious, and provides you with 2 separate closets, making it the perfect couples suite. There is also a wonderful ensuite off the primary bedroom, which features a stand-in shower, massive soaking tub with jets, and a dual vanity with lots of storage. The other three bedrooms are spacious as well and each offers their own closets. There is also a second full bathroom on this level, serving the other two bedrooms.
Let your imagination for the lower level run ramped as this partially finished basement is waiting for you! This level offers a bonus room with an ensuite bathroom, a recreational room, and excellent storage capabilities. All it's missing is a little love and care to make it your own!
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting retreat.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
- Ceiling fans in every room except dining room
- Hardwood floors
- Crown molding and wainscoting detail
- Open kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
- Main level laundry room
- Sunroom that leads to outdoor deck with gazebo
- 2-car garage (climate controlled)
- Dual AC units/thermostats
- Electric heater in sunroom
- Gas fireplace in living room
- Primary suite with sitting area/den/office
- Primary bathroom has double vanity and jacuzzi tub with jets
- Finished basement with recreational room
- Bonus room in the basement with ensuite bathroom
- Large storage area in basement
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- New roof (2018) $9,338
- Living room, dining room, office, bathrooms (1/2, spare, and basement,) hallways, and bedrooms recently painted $3,000
- Stainless steel gas range (2019) $1,800
- Dishwasher $750
- Microwave (2019) $250
- Refrigerator (2019) $2,100
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- 5 Minutes from Downtown Fredericksburg
- 3 miles from Amtrak train station
- Close to multiple parks with playgrounds, disc golf, walking trails, and YMCA water park
- Elementary school is 1.6 miles away
- Leeland train station is 6 miles away
- Close to Central Park and Spotsylvania Town Center
- 7 Breweries within 10 miles
- Close to many historical sites and battlefields
- Less than 20 minutes from FredNats Stadium