COMING SOON-12805 Rose Grove Drive
Oak Hill, VA 20171
4 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located in the beautiful and prestigious Oak Hill Reserve community in Oak Hill, Virginia with schools in the sought after Crossfield ES, Carson MS, and Oakton HS pyramid.
This exquisite colonial home features 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. With more than $140,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to captivate today's most discerning buyer.
As you approach this magnificent home, you will notice the loving attention to detail and that it has been carefully curated and maintained. With a well-manicured lawn, some expertly placed landscaping, and an inviting covered front porch, your new home offers lots of natural beauty and charm.
Entering the home, a stunning 2-story foyer greets you with gleaming hardwood floors, crown molding detail, and beautiful chandelier lighting. Conveniently located to the right of the foyer is your home office with stately built-ins and framed by elegant French doors. To your left is your spacious living room featuring more gorgeous French doors that allow for lots of natural light to flood through and illuminate the space. The French doors also provide access to your charming front porch, which is perfect for morning cups of coffee and decompressing after a long day. Continuing through the home, you will see the gorgeous columns that welcome you into your formal dining room. Highlighted by stunning chair-rail detail, wainscoting, and magnificent crown molding, this space is perfect for hosting elegant dinners and entertaining guests. The gourmet kitchen has everything to offer including cherry cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a large pantry, double wall ovens, and a large island with a gas cooktop.
Passing through the kitchen, you will travel through your sizable breakfast area and make your way past a custom wine bar with archway and pendant lights, before arriving at your family room. This inviting space is perfect for family gatherings and game nights, creating family memories, and keeping warm on brisk nights with its beautiful stone wood-burning fireplace that is also gas ready. This fireplace is a statement piece and focal point within this beautiful home. The crowning feature on this level is the gorgeous sunroom. Your sunroom is spacious and offers beautiful tray ceiling detail, as well as a ceiling fan, direct access to your rear deck and private backyard oasis. The trex deck features a custom 24 foot wide motorized retractable awning that provides coverage for any hot summer days or rainy days. Take just 3 steps down to your large custom patio with a relaxing waterfall and fish pond, and very private outdoor setting. The backyard extends up into an open wooded play area that comes complete with a wooden play-set, custom nature trails, and flat open areas for outdoor fun.
The main level also features a freshly renovated powder room, an entrance to your 3-car garage with an awesome color epoxy floor, and a secret "Harry Potter" style reading room under the main stairs with a custom door. Let your imagination run wild with all of the prospects for the lower living level. This expansive fully finished walk-up basement has a large recreation room, entertaining room with a wet bar, full bathroom, two additional rooms that can be used as a Home Gym/Theater Room/Second Office/"Au Pair" suite, and a fantastic storage room that is framed and ready to finish off. This home is certain to serve you well for years to come.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting environment.
Look no further; you are home!
Please call the Nellis Group at 703-348-6442 to schedule your private showing today!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms
- 6,120 square feet
- Hardwood floors
- 2-story ceilings
- Recess lighting
- Crown molding and wainscoting detail
- Formal dining room and living room
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and granite countertops
- Family room off kitchen with stone gas fireplace
- French doors throughout home
- Spacious sunroom
- Large rear deck overlooks gorgeous backyard
- Fully finished walk-out basement with wet bar
- Spacious primary bedroom with luxurious ensuite bathroom and large walk-in closets
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Garage Floor Finished with 3 Color Polymer Finish (2009) $2,700
- New Mailbox. Post Installed to HOA specs $300
- Custom Closet Organizers in 3 Bedrooms (2010) $3,930
- New HVACs. Plus Sunroom Heat Pump/AC (2010) $20,000
- Humidifier Added to Main/Lower Level HVAC (2012) $500
- Fireplace Hearth Custom Stone (2011) $2,000
- Flood Light Installed Over Garage/Driveway (2011) $400
- Bedroom Ceiling Fans/Lights & Dimmer Switches Installed (2011) $835
- Basement Storage Room (Studded Out, Lighting, Electrical) (2011) $3,500
- Attic Storage Shelves, Walkway Flooring, Electrical, Lighting Installed (2013) $1,200
- Garage Storage Shelves Installed(2013) $600
- KitchenAid Dishwasher Installed (2011) $1,475
- Repaved Driveway (2015) $6,000
- Goalrilla Basketball Hoop Installed end of Driveway (2014) $1,275
- Created "Secret" Reading Room under the stairs with custom door and lighting (2014) $1,000
- New Pond Pump Installed (2015) $1,000
- A.O.Smith 75 Gallon Water Heater Installed (2015) $1,900
- Wine Bar (Arch, Lighting, Cabinets, Granite, GE Monogram Wine Fridge) (2015) $14,000
- Installed Granite Bar Height Counter. Extends from Kitchen into the Sunroom (2015) $2,000
- Replaced Granite Countertop on Island (2015) $1,800
- Replaced all 7 Smoke Detectors (2015) $225
- Invisible Screens Added to Both Doors Leading to Deck (Phantom) (2016) $900
- 24' x 11' Custom Awning Installed over Deck (2018) $4,575
- New Moen MotionSense Kitchen Sink Faucet Installed (2018) $350
- Invisible Fence Installed around entire property (2018) $2,150
- Fresh Exterior Paint (2018) $6,000
- Rear Bedrooms Updated with Fresh Paint/Decor, Whiteboards/Framing, and Window Treatments (2018) $4,215
- Kitchen Table Light fixture (2020) $750
- Kitchen Island Chandeliers (2021) $1,600
- Glass Pendant Lights over Wine Bar (2021) $975
- New roof (2021) $32,000
- Replaced Copper on Roof (2021) $5,000
- Oversized 6" Gutters/Downspouts Installed (2021) $5,000
- Interior Paint - Main Floor, Second Floor (2021) $4,000
- Fresh Paint/Stain - Both Stairways, Railings, Risers (2021) $2,900
- Half Bathroom Updated (New Sink, Toilet, Fixtures, Lighting, Mirror) (2021) $3,500
- Kitchen Sink Disposal Installed (2021) $250
- Painted Stairway to Basement, Basement Bathroom, and Bedroom Bathroom (2022) $2,500
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Endless Restaurant Options nearby (Dogfish Head Alehouse, Piero’s Corner Ristorante, Hibachi Buffet & Grill, and more)
- Little Difficult Run Stream Valley Park nearby
- INOVA Fair Oaks Hospital nearby
- 20 minute drive to Dulles International Airport
- 10 minute drive to Fair Oaks Mall, Fair Lakes Shopping Center, & International Country Club
- 8 minute drive to Giant & Costco