295 Rock Hill Church Road
Stafford, VA 22556
2 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located on 1.5 acres in the coveted Windsor Forest community of Stafford, Virginia.
This luxury home features 5 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with 3,061 square feet. The home boasts brand new carpet and fresh paint. Home renovations worth more than $102,000! Additionally, no HOA fees are paid here.
295 Rock Hill Church Road is certain to impress buyers with its 2-story family room, modern chef's kitchen and luxurious primary suite. Entering the home, you are greeted by a 2-story foyer with gleaming hardwood floors. The main level features the living room, dining room, chef's kitchen and 2-story family room. To the left of the foyer, you will find a spacious living area, which may be used as a dining room or living room. The room exudes sophistication and charm and features elegant overhead lighting, beautiful crown molding and chair rail detail. The windows allow natural light to stream through and illuminate the space, creating a bright and airy feeling throughout.
The modern kitchen is a chef's dream with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, double ovens, center island with cooktop and full pantry. Every buyer dreams of having a family room within view of the kitchen. This 2-story family room was designed with comfort in mind and includes an 82" wall mounted television, providing the perfect space for watching movies, hosting game nights and enjoying holidays with loved ones. The fireplace is certain to keep you warm on any brisk winter nights.
French doors in the kitchen welcome you outside onto the large rear deck, which overlooks the sprawling backyard. The rear deck features dual staircases and is perfect for summertime BBQs with family and friends and enjoying all the nature that surrounds your new estate. The backyard comes complete with a fire pit and giant storage shed.
The main level primary suite provides you with the luxurious retreat you deserve. The grand walk-in closet comes complete with a custom closet organization system. The ensuite bathroom was entirely renovated by the current owners. Double doors welcome you into the extravagant bathroom featuring dual vanities, large shower with dual shower heads and a contemporary soaking tub with massaging jets. You will find a home office located off the primary suite, creating an excellent opportunity for anyone who works from home. This room can be used as a bedroom as well. The main level also features a powder room and sizable laundry room with washer and dryer.
The upper level of the home features 3 additional bedrooms and the 2nd full bathroom. Each bedroom on this level is spacious and 2 bedrooms have walk-in closets while the 3rd bedroom features dual closets. The full bathroom has dual vanities and a tub with a shower.
Let your imagination run wild with all the potential of the walk-out lower level. While this level of the home is currently unfinished, it features more than 1,800 square feet and could be transformed into the lower living level of your dreams if you choose.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting environment.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 5 Bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2-Car Garage
- Covered Front Porch
- 3,061 Square Feet
- Crown Molding and Chair Rail
- Hardwood Flooring
- 2-Story Foyer
- 2-Story Family Room with 82" Wall Mounted Television and Fireplace
- Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Double Ovens and Cooktop on Center Island
- Formal Dining Room
- Spacious Living Room
- Home Office
- Main Level Primary Suite with Grand Walk-in Closet and Ensuite Bathroom
- Main Level Laundry Room with Washer/Dryer, Cabinets, Retractable Clothes Dryer and Decorative Hooks
- Main Level Half Bathroom
- 3 Upper Level Bedrooms
- 2 Upper Level Bedrooms with Walk-in Closets
- 3rd Upper Level Bedroom with Dual Closets
- Large Rear Deck with Dual Staircases
- Sprawling Backyard with Giant Storage Shed
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Water Treatment System
Worth Over $102,000
- $5,000 New Carpet (2023)
- $19,500 Fresh Paint Interior and Exterior down to baseboards (2023)
- $15,000 New Roof (2021)
- $12,000 Primary Bathroom Remodeled with Jacuzzi Tub (2018) Worth $25,000
- $2,000 Custom Made Shower Door Panel (2018)
- $1,000 Powder Room Renovated
- $700 Quiet Dishwasher (2019)
- $7,000 Energy Efficient Foam Spray Installation - Lowering Energy Bills Significantly (2019)
- $1,500 Double Ovem (2018)
- $8,000 Deck Built (2017) Worth more than $17,000
- $1,000 Gravel Driveway (2021)
- $2,500 New Washer/Dryer and Laundry Room Cabinetry (2015)
- $1,200 Radon Detector Installation (2014)
- $2,000 Concrete Stone/Brick Fire Pit Built Outside
- $1,600 Landscaping Leyland Cypress Tree Privacy Fence and Mature Rose Bushes
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Easy access to I95
- Several Walking Trails nearby
- 1.5 miles from Lake Arrowhead Pavilion
- 1.9 miles from Willowmere Park
- 5 miles from Mountain View High School (7/10 GreatSchools)