3811 Richard Ave
Fairfax, VA 22031
Welcome to your gorgeous new home, located in the highly sought-after and beautiful community of Fairview in Fairfax, Virginia.
This beautiful home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with over 1,914 square feet. With valuable upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to impress today's most discerning buyer.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the charming curb appeal. With a lovely front porch, a well-manicured lawn, and some expertly placed landscaping, your front yard offers lots of natural beauty.
Entering the home, you are greeted by an open foyer with gleaming hardwood floors. To your left sits your spacious new living room. With gorgeous built-in shelving, some lovely crown molding detail, and lots of natural light, this space is perfect for entertaining family and friends. There is also a gorgeous brick wood-burning fireplace serving as a focal point, which is certain to keep you warm on any brisk nights. Continuing through the home, you will be welcomed into your gourmet kitchen. With granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, white cabinetry, and gorgeous tile backsplash, this kitchen provides you with everything you need and more.
Passing through the kitchen, you will arrive at your formal dining room. Highlighted by crown molding detail, a gorgeous built-in with glass cabinetry, and some elegant overhead lighting, this space exudes sophistication and is perfect for hosting dinner parties. There are also two main level bedrooms in attendance, as well as one full bathroom, which features a gorgeous stand-in shower, and a vanity with granite.
Let your excitement run wild for the lower living level of this home. This fully finished walk-out basement features a recreation room, one bedroom, one full bathroom, a den, and your utility room. You also have a patio, which offers plenty of space for summertime BBQS, and a gorgeous view of your fenced-in backyard.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting retreat.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
- 1,914 square feet
- 0.26 acre lot
- Hardwood floors
- Kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances (new Whirlpool fridge in 2020)
- Living room with custom built-in bookshelves and wood-burning fireplace
- Formal dining room with custom built-in hutch
- Bathroom with standing shower
- Lower level walk-out
- Lower level bedroom
- Lower level bathroom with tub
- Extra closet space in the lower level near washer/dryer for convenience
- Large recreation room and space for an office or a playroom
- Whole house fan
- 2-car detached garage (with covered breezeway) and driveway
- Separate concrete driveway with additional parking space
- Fenced-in backyard
- Large patio with ample room for entertaining
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Quiet neighborhood
- Entrance to Daniels Run Park at the end of the street with biking/hiking trails, playground, and wooded park land
- Elementary, middle, and high schools are all within 2 miles of the house
- Daniels Run Elementary School is only a short walk away
- Lots of shopping and restaurants at Old Town Fairfax (1 mile away), Fairfax Corner (5 miles away), and Fair Oaks Mall (5 miles away)
- Many Fairfax County parks nearby, walking distance to Ashby Pond Conservatory Site
- Close to the City of Fairfax Regional Library and Old Town Square (which has a splash pad for children and hosts many festivals, fairs, and music events!)
- Easy access to 29, 50, 66, and 495 for commuting
- Close to George Mason University