1441 Rhode Island Ave #312
Washington, DC 20005
Welcome to your exquisite new condo in the highly sought-after neighborhood of Logan Circle, located right in the heart of Washington, D.C.
This luxurious condo building offers its residents a top-tier concierge service and beautifully maintained grounds. It not only features an enormous gym with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, but it also provides a private courtyard and a large club room that can be used for private parties and gatherings!
Entering your new condo, a spacious foyer greets you with gleaming engineered hardwood flooring. This beautiful unit features 1 bedroom + 1 den/bedroom and 1 bathroom with over 828 square feet. Continuing through the home, you will pass through a short hallway and step into your lovely gourmet kitchen. Your kitchen comes equipped with granite countertops and a large center island, which provides incredible convenience when preparing meals.
The open floor plan will lead you straight through your quaint dining area and into the living room. Your kitchen, dining area, and living room all offer stunning crown-molding detail, exuding a lovely elegance throughout the home, and there are also gorgeous plantation shutters dressing each window. Off your living room, you will find a charming balcony, which is entirely private, offering you a peaceful urban oasis to sip your favorite beverage as you decompress at the end of your day.
The primary bedroom is quite spacious and features an enormous walk-in closet, which is perfect for sharing. It provides ample storage space with the incredible custom built-ins hidden away inside.
The den, which is perfect for a second bedroom, office, or nursery, also features a large walk-in closet with built-in shelving, and it houses your washer and dryer as well.
Every aspect of this condo has been well thought out and lovingly maintained. It truly must be seen in person to appreciate all its luxurious beauty.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 1 bedroom + Den and 1 bathroom
- 828 square feet
- Open format kitchen with large center island and granite countertops
- Attractive layout with spacious designated foyer at entry
- Home office
- Great storage space
- Oversized bathroom with great light and lots of counter space plus newly refinished soaking tub
- 3 closets plus storage unit in building provides ample storage
- Premier white plantation shutters on all windows
- Private Balcony
- Huge custom walk-in closet
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
OVER $10,000 IN UPGRADES (since 2018)
- Entire unit freshly painted in July 2021 with modern gray tones $3,000
- Refinished bathtub, brand new bathroom fixtures (brushed nickel Delta faucet and modern vanity light fixture), attractive and modern gray-toned painted cabinets $2,500
- New carpet in both bedrooms July 2021 (or bedroom + den) $1,500
- Brand new low-decibel GE dishwasher and microwave with overhead fan in May 2021 $1,200
- Custom walk-in closet with platinum metal and dark wooden finishes in primary bedroom; additional custom shelving also added to laundry room / pantry $2,500
- New (Engineered) Wide Plank Hardwood Flooring from 2017
- New Dark Wooden Kitchen Cabinets from 2017
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Incredibly well-maintained and well-run building with concierge
- Convenient designated parking space
- Oversized gym with state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Large club room that can be used for private parties and gatherings (cost included in condo fees)
- Back private courtyard plus front building patio space open to building residents
- Unbeatable location in the heart of Logan Circle neighborhood
- Whole Foods located directly behind the building
- Steps to all the restaurants along 14th Street: Le Diplomate, Barcelona, Pearl Dive, etc.
- 10-minute walk to Red, Orange and Silver Line metro stops