13058 Quartz Lane
Clifton, VA 20124
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new end-unit townhome, located on a cul-de-sac with 3,076 square feet of land in the coveted Hayden Village community in Clifton, Virginia. This is one of the largest townhomes in the area.
This luxurious home features 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with 2,316 square feet on 3 fully finished levels. With more than $55,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home is move-in ready and is sure to impress today's most discerning buyer.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the excellent curb appeal. With a well-manicured lawn and a beautiful garden, your new home offers plenty of charm.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a spacious foyer with crown molding and gleaming hardwood floors that flow beautifully throughout the main and upper levels of the home. The main level features the living room, formal dining room, kitchen and family room. The living room is spacious and is entirely illuminated by the natural light streaming in through the floor-to-ceiling windows. The gourmet kitchen boasts fingerprint resistant stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, additional table space and a family room with access to the 2-story deck. The 2-story deck is perfect for summertime BBQs and decompressing after a long day with a beautiful forest view. Highlighted by elegant overhead lighting and chair rail detail, the formal dining room is perfect for hosting dinner parties and entertaining guests.
The upper level features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The primary suite is spacious, providing you with the peaceful retreat you deserve. It features a large walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom. The ensuite bathroom comes complete with dual vanities, separate soaking tub and a standing glass shower. The additional two bedrooms are generously sized as well and are served by the second full bathroom.
The fully finished walk-out lower level features a large recreation room with space for an office area, the 3rd full bathroom, utility room with washer and dryer and access to the 2-car garage. The recreation room features a cozy wood-burning fireplace and access to the lower level deck. It is certain to serve you well for years to come.
To truly appreciate all the beauty and charm this home has to offer, it must be seen in person.
Hayden Village is conveniently located near shopping centers, schools, restaurants and parks. This vibrant neighborhood features a community pool, tennis courts, walking trails and more for its residents.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms
- 2,316 Square Feet
- Backs to Forest
- End-unit Townhome
- Split Foyer Entrance
- Open Floor Plan
- Hardwood Flooring through Main and Upper Levels
- Crown Molding
- Louver Shutters
- Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Appliances
- Formal Dinning Room and Living Room
- Main Level Powder Room
- 3 Upper Level Bedrooms
- Primary Suite with Walk-in Closet and Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Bathroom with Double Vanity, Separate Soaking Tub and Standing Shower
- Fully Finished Walkout Basement with Fireplace and Lower Deck
- Lower Level Full Bathroom
- Spacious 2-Story Deck
- Lower Deck Privacy Panels
- Energy Efficient Windows
- Double Car Garage and 4 Car Private Driveway
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- New Roof and Skylight (2018) $15,000
- Energy Efficient Windows - Entire Home (2013) $7,500
- Primary Bathroom Renovation (2019) $8,000
- Siding and Insulation (2018) $5,000
- Energy Efficient Sliding Glass Door in Family Room/Upper Deck (2018) $1,850
- Energy Efficient Door in Basement (2013) $1,500
- New Washer/Dryer (2016) $1,250
- New Carpet in Basement (2013) $500
- Lower Deck Foundation Support (2016) $5,000
- Upper Deck Replacement (2020) $4,500
- New Dishwasher (2019) $850
- New Kitchen Blinds (2019) $750
- New Refrigerator (2022) $1,250
- New Garbage Disposal (2022) $350
- New Garage Door (2019) $750
- New Microwave over Range (2019) $300
- Driveway Pavement and Seal (2019) $1,350
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Tot Lots/Playgrounds
- Walking Trails
- Easy Access to 495/395/66
- Lots of Shopping and Dining nearby (Sweet Water Tavern, Paradise Springs Winery, Costco, Walmart, Wegmans, Kohl's and more)
- Elementary and Middle Schools nearby
- 3 miles from Lotte Plaza Market Centreville
- 2.8 miles from Cinemark Centreville 12
- 2.1 miles from H Mart Centreville
- 0.6 miles from Virginia Golf Center
- 8 minute drive to Fair Oaks Mall