21050 Potomac Trail Circle
Ashburn, VA 20148
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new Craftsman, located in the peaceful and highly sought-after community of Goose Creek Preserve in Ashburn, Virginia.
This wonderful home features 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with over 4,437 square feet. With more than $29,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to impress today's most discerning buyer.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the excellent curb appeal. With a well-manicured lawn and some expertly placed landscaping, your new home offers natural beauty and charm.
Entering the home, a spacious foyer greets you with fresh paint, beautiful crown molding, and gorgeous hardwood flooring that flows flawlessly throughout the entire main level of the home. On your right you will find your living room and dining room. The living room is spacious and the large window allows for lots of natural light to flood through and illuminate the space. Your dining room is highlighted by elegant overhead lighting, as well as stunning chair-rail detail. It's perfect for hosting dinner parties and entertaining guests.
Continuing through the home, you will arrive at your gourmet kitchen. The kitchen has everything to offer including stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, freshly painted white cabinetry, a cooktop, double ovens, a large island, a sizable pantry, and a breakfast area. Your breakfast area is quite charming with stylish overhead lighting, and it also features direct access to your private deck as an additional benefit. The rear deck is perfect for summertime BBQs and intimate gatherings with family and friends. It also provides a staircase, which will lead you to your lower level patio and fully fenced backyard. Passing through the breakfast area, you will arrive at your new family room. The family room features a beautiful fireplace, which is certain to keep you warm on any brisk winter nights. It's perfect for movie nights and creating lifelong memories. The main level also features a half bathroom and a mudroom with direct access to your 2-car garage.
The upper level of this stunning home features a spacious primary bedroom with gorgeous tray ceiling detail, a beautiful accent wall, 2 massive walk-in closets, and an ensuite bathroom. The primary bathroom is complete with dual vanities, a standing shower, and a luxurious soaking tub. The upper level also has an additional three bedrooms, one full bathroom, and your laundry room. Each bedroom provides a large walk-in closet and ceiling fan.
Let your excitement run wild for the lower living level of the home. This fully finished, walk-out basement features a recreation room with a sleek wooden accent wall, recessed lighting, and excellent storage capabilities. It is certain to serve you well for years to come. You will also find a full bathroom and the 5th bedroom on this level, which has the potential to serve as the perfect in-law or guest suite.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to appreciate all its beauty and charm truly.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
- 4,437 square feet, backs to trees
- Hardwood flooring
- Crown molding
- Recessed lighting
- Large closets
- Gourmet kitchen with large island and double ovens
- Granite countertops
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Formal living room and dining room
- Spacious family room with fireplace
- Mudroom with direct access to 2-car garage
- Massive rear deck and private patio
- Fully fenced backyard
- 4 upper level bedrooms
- Upper level laundry
- Large primary bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Lower level recreation room
- Lower level full bathroom
- Lower level bedroom
- Excellent storage capabilities
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Painted kitchen cabinets 2020 $5,000
- Painted entire main level 2020 $4,500
- Second floor painted December 2021 $3,000
- New carpet for basement, lower level bedroom, and stairs 2021 $4,500
- Back patio with concrete stamp + play area installed underneath deck 2019 $10,000
- Garage overhead storage $900
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
GOOSE CREEK PRESERVE
- Community center
- 3 playgrounds
- Community outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Seasonal community events
- 8.8 miles away from Dulles International Airport
- 3.5 miles from Cedar Lane Elementary & Trailside Middle School
- 2.1 miles from Stone Bridge High School
- 2.1 miles away from Beaverdam Reservoir
- 1.8 miles away from Bonefish Grill
- 1.8 miles away from Parallel Wine & Bar
- 1.7 miles away from Harris Teeter
- 1.5 miles away from Edgar Tilley Memorial Park
- 1.2 miles away from Clyde’s Willow Creek Farm
- Minutes from the Greenway
- Multiple park & rides within 5 miles
- Montessori School in neighborhood
- Easy access to the soon-to-open Broadlands/Ashburn station for Silverline Metro into DC