8518 Oak Pointe Way
Fairfax Station, VA 22039
4 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new luxury home, located in the coveted community of Crosspointe in Fairfax Station, Virginia. The Crosspointe community provides a peaceful retreat for its residents and features a community pool, tennis courts, common grounds, walking trails, and a playground.
This exquisite colonial home features 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms with 4,654 square feet on 3 fully finished levels. With more than $200,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to captivate today's most discerning buyer.
As you approach this stunning estate, you will notice the loving attention to detail that has been carefully curated and maintained. With a well manicured lawn and mature landscaping, your new home offers excellent curb appeal. The mature landscaping was thoughtfully selected and expertly placed, creating seasonal interest with azaleas, white dogwoods, crepe myrtles, and more.
Entering the home, a beautiful foyer greets you with gleaming hardwood floors and magnificent crown molding. Conveniently located to the left of the foyer is your spacious living room. With lots of natural light, this room is perfect for welcoming guests into your new home and relaxing after a long day. To the right of the foyer is your formal dining room. This space exudes sophistication and charm with chair-rail detail, magnificent crown molding, and elegant overhead lighting.
Continuing through the home, you will be welcomed into your gourmet kitchen. The kitchen has everything to offer including: granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, beautiful backsplash, luxury vinyl flooring, a double sink, a wall oven, a gas cooktop with a pot filler, and a gorgeous center island. Passing through the kitchen, you will travel through your sizable breakfast area and make your way into the 2-story great room. Every buyer's dream is to have a beautiful great room within view of the kitchen. This space is perfect for game nights, creating lifelong memories, and keeping warm on brisk nights with its beautiful gas fireplace. This fireplace is a statement piece and focal point within this luxury home along with the gorgeous floor-to-ceiling windows. Off the great room, you will find a home office with stately built-ins, providing the perfect work-from-home space. The main level of this home also features a powder room, the laundry room, and a mudroom connected to your 2-car garage. Your attached 2-car garage provides excellent storage space and features epoxy flooring.
The upper level of this stunning home features 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Your primary suite is spacious, providing you with the peaceful retreat you deserve. The primary bathroom is very luxurious with dual vanities, a large glass shower, and a beautiful soaking tub. Your primary suite also offers a large dressing room/walk-in closet with custom built-ins. The upper level also has an additional three bedrooms. Two bedrooms are served by a shared bathroom, and the third bedroom features a private ensuite bathroom.
Let your imagination run wild with all of the prospects for the lower living level. This expansive, fully finished, walk-out basement has the 5th bedroom/exercise room, a spacious den, one full bathroom, a utility room with a 2nd refrigerator, and a large recreation room with an additional gas fireplace. It's the perfect space for movie nights and entertaining guests.
The rear deck is the ideal space for Summertime BBQs and intimate gatherings with family and friends. As you walk down the deck you are greeted by the private patio, which is perfect for enjoying nature and the privacy of your new estate with its stunning forest view.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting environment.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 5 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms
- 4,654 Square Feet
- Hardwood Floors
- Crown Molding
- Chair Rail Detail
- Formal Dining Room and Living Room
- Gourmet Kitchen with Spacious Island, Wall Oven, Gas Cooktop, and Double Sink
- Granite Countertops and Stainless-Steel Appliances
- 2-Story Great Room with Gas Fireplace
- Main Level Office with Stately Built-Ins
- Main Level Mudroom
- Main Level Laundry Room with Rinse Sink
- Large Rear Deck
- 4 Upper Level Bedrooms
- Grand Primary Suite with Ensuite Bathroom and Walk-In Closet
- Finished Walk-Out Basement
- Recreation Room with Fireplace
- Lower Level Bedroom/Exercise Room
- Lower Level Patio
OWNER UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- 2022 - Fresh Paint/New Light Fixtures $13,000
- 2021 - Attic Insulation Installation $5,300
- 2020 – 2021 - New Windows (3 Bedrooms, Family Room, Dining Room, Living Room, Office) $25,000
- 2019 - Kitchen Renovation (Including New Appliances) $20,000
- 2019 - Owner’s Bathroom Renovation $48,000
- 2019 - Owner’s Closet $4,100
- 2019 - Garage Updates - (New Doors, Epoxy Floors) $7,300
- 2010 – 2019 - Wood Floors (Bedrooms, Dining Room, Living Room, Office) $25,000
- 2008 - Luxury Vinyl Flooring (Mudroom, Laundry Room) $2,200
- 2008 - Kitchen Updates (Including Luxury Vinyl Flooring) $50,000
- 2008 – New Washer/Dryer, Storm Doors $5,000
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community Pool
- Common Grounds
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Court
- Walking Trails
- Easy Access to I-95, Ox Road, and Fairfax County Parkway
- Less than a mile from South Run Stream Valley Park (Ballfields, Tennis Courts, Playgrounds + Path to Lake Mercer)
- 1.2 miles from Silverbrook Elementary School
- 1.3 miles from South County Middle School
- 1.5 Miles away from the Laurel Hill Golf Club
- 1.5 miles away from Crosspointe Swim and Racquet Community Center
- 1.6 miles from South County High School
- 1.7 miles from Lake Mercer