1425 N Nash St #13
Arlington, VA 22209
Welcome to your new condo, located in the highly sought-after neighborhood of Rosslyn in Arlington, Virginia.
Location is everything, and this condo offers incredible proximity to Georgetown (1.4 miles), the National Mall (1.5 miles), Arlington Cemetery (1.9 miles), and Rosslyn Metro Station (0.4 miles).
This wonderful condo features 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with over 840 square feet. With more than $95,000 in upgrades and renovations, it's certain to impress today's most discerning buyer. Entering the home, an open foyer with beautiful hardwood flooring greets you. Straight ahead is your spacious new living room. The large window allows lots of natural light to shine through, creating a light and airy feeling throughout your new home. The freshly renovated kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, a gas range with a convection oven and built-in air fryer, quartz countertops, a new backsplash, a Bosch dishwasher, and more.
Your primary bedroom is spacious and offers you the peaceful retreat you deserve. Each bedroom offers a sizable closet. The full bathroom comes complete with a shower, tub, and vanity with additional storage space.
This home comes with 2 essential parking passes!
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- 840 square feet
- Hardwood floors
- Lots of natural light
- Recessed lighting
- Gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless-steel appliances
- Spacious living room
- Sizable closets in both bedrooms
- Full bathroom with shower/tub combination
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Full kitchen renovation (2021) $52,500
- New cabinets with plywood upgrade
- New quartz countertops
- New tile backsplash
- New dedicated electrical circuits
- High-end Delta plumbing fixtures
- New plumbing and waste lines
- New canned lighting
- Top of the line stainless steel appliances, including high-end Bosch dishwasher, gas range with convection oven and built-in air fryer, and KitchenAid refrigerator with new water line installed
- New ceiling fans (2021) $500
- Full-frame window replacement with triple pane vinyl windows (2019) $12,500
- Hardwood floors (2018) $8,000
- Complete bathroom renovation with new fixtures, flooring, soaker tub, wall niches, high-end Delta plumbing fixtures, electrical (2018) $15,000
- Closet expansion with new doors (2018) $2,000
- Electrical updates 12-circuit electrical panel with GFCI outlets and canned lighting (2018) $5,000
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Four blocks to Rosslyn Metro Station
- Easy access to downtown Rosslyn for restaurants, bars, shops, groceries, etc.
- Across the street from Marine Corps Memorial and Netherlands Carillon
- 1 mile from Georgetown, Theodore Roosevelt Island, Arlington Cemetery, Lincoln Memorial, and Clarendon Boulevard
- Less than 2 miles from National Mall, and Kennedy Center
- Scenic running, walking, and biking trails nearby (Mt. Vernon Trail, Custis Trail)
- Easy access to major roadways (50, 66, 395, GW Parkway)