12809 Middleton Lane
Fairfax, VA 22033
Welcome to your new single family home, located in the high sought-after Greenbriar community of Fairfax, Virginia. This property is Audubon Certified and has rain water collecting cisterns.
This charming cape cod home features 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with 1,669 square feet. 12809 Middleton Lane is certain to impress with its spacious floor plan, modern kitchen, classic details and beautiful backyard with private patio, large deck and koi pond. The roof was replaced in 2022.
Entering the home, you are greeted by gleaming hardwood floors that flow beautifully throughout the main level. The main level boasts an open floor plan with living room, dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, full size bathroom and laundry room with washer and dryer. Bathed in natural light, the living room features a large window, crown molding and chair rail detail. The modern kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, bright white cabinetry and a range with double oven. Highlighted by overhead lighting, the dining room is spacious with crown molding and chair rail detail, blending style and functionality to create the ideal space for enjoying meals and entertaining guests. This space also provides access to the private patio, large deck and beautiful backyard.
The private patio is perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining family and friends. Just beyond the patio lies a beautiful wooden deck that offers a gorgeous view of the backyard. The deck can accommodate a table and chairs for outdoor dining or a cozy lounge area with outdoor sofas for simple relaxation. In the center of the backyard, there is a tranquil koi pond that adds a touch of natural beauty to the space, creating an outdoor oasis you will love spending time in for years to come.
The upper level of the home features 2 bedrooms with luxury vinyl plank flooring and 2nd full bathroom. Both bedrooms are spacious and the primary suite features 3 large closets, as well as its own private entrance to the 2nd full bathroom.
This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all it has to offer.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- 1,669 Square Feet
- Audubon Certified
- Rain Water Collecting Cisterns
- Attached Garage
- Covered Porch
- Crown Molding and Chair Rail Detail
- Hardwood Flooring
- Formal Dining Room
- Spacious Living Room
- Gourmet Kitchen has Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Countertops
- 2 Main Level Bedrooms and 2 Upper Level Bedrooms
- Main Level Laundry Room
- Large Patio and Deck
- $21,000 New Roof (2022)
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Easy access to Fairfax County Parkway and Lee Highway
- 0.8 miles from Greenbriar Town Center (Five Below, First Watch, Bonefish Grill, Starbucks, UPS, Marshalls, Giant Food and more.)
- 0.8 miles from Rocky Run Stream Valley Trail
- 1.7 miles from Greenbriar Park
- 1.5 miles from Chantilly High School
- 1.4 miles from Rocky Run Middle School (9/10 GreatSchools Rating)
- 1 mile from Greenbriar West Elementary
- 0.6 miles from Greenbriar East Elementary
- 0.5 miles from King of Kings Lutheran Church and Preschool