6219 Lavell Court
West Springfield, VA 22152
Welcome to your beautiful new home located in the highly sought-after community of Cardinal Forest in West Springfield, Virginia.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the charming curb appeal of this handsome home with its impeccably maintained manicured lawn with expertly placed landscaping.
Your new home features 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms over 2,181 square feet. With over $56,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to impress today's most discerning buyer.
Entering the house, a charming tiled foyer greets you. Heading up the stairs, you will find your bright, spacious living room. This area is perfect for entertaining guests and creating family memories. Continuing through the main level of the home, you will step into your lovely dining area. This space is quite elegant with chic overhead lighting and gorgeous chair-rail detail. It also features direct access to your rear deck and allows high volumes of natural light to flood the space. The massive wood deck is the perfect place to entertain, BBQ, have a morning cup of coffee, or simply enjoying the quiet serenity of your sizable wooded lot in West Springfield.
Your gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, some fabulous built-in floating shelves, and stunning white cabinetry that brightens up the space. The essential breakfast area in your new kitchen makes eating together with the family the best part of any day. The main level of this home also features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The primary bedroom is spacious and features an ensuite bathroom with a standing shower and a walk-in closet.
Let your imagination run wild with all of the prospects for the lower level of the home. This area features direct access to your rear patio and backyard, your laundry room, 3 additional bedrooms, one full bathroom, and a large recreation room with a wood-burning fireplace and gorgeous crown molding detail.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained, and it indeed must be seen in person to appreciate all its beauty and charm.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- 2,181 square feet
- Luxury vinyl hardwood floors
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, and charming breakfast area
- Formal dining area off living room with chair-rail detail and direct access to rear deck
- 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on main level
- Primary bedroom on main level with 2 closets and an ensuite bathroom
- 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom on lower level
- Lower level recreational room with fireplace
- Walk-out basement
- Laundry area on lower level
- Excellent storage capabilities
- Large backyard with shed
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Kitchen renovated with granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, and new flooring $29,000
- Enlarged deck and concrete patio below deck $12,000
- Fresh paint throughout home $6,156
- Renovations made to bathrooms, including new toilets, vanities, mirrors, and luxury vinyl plank flooring $3,430
- Safe installation in lower level bedroom $2,000
- Large 750 KW Generator stored in shed (conveys) $2,000
- Replaced top ledge boards on deck $980
- Re-grout foyer & lower level bathroom $680
- Repaired subfloor under the carpet $280
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- 2 Swimming Pools
- 2 Tennis Courts
- 3 Playgrounds
- 2 Clubhouses
- 2 Saunas
- Boat Lot
- Minutes from Burke Lake Regional Park & Hidden Pond Nature Center
- West Springfield High School: 2.3 miles away
- West Springfield Shopping Center: 2.2 miles away
- Irving Middle School: 2.2 miles away
- Springfield Golf and Country Club: 2.1 miles away
- Cardinal Forest Elementary School: 2 miles away
- Cardinal Forest Plaza: 2 miles away