6021 Lamont Court
Springfield, VA 22152
Welcome to your new home, located in the coveted Cardinal Forest community of Springfield, Virginia.
This magnificent home is located on a cul-de-sac and features 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with 3,181 square feet on 3 fully finished levels. With more than $110,000 upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to captivate today's most discerning buyer.
As you approach this beautiful home, you will notice the loving attention to detail that has been carefully curated and maintained. With a beautiful brick exterior, inviting front porch and mature landscaping, your new home exudes sophistication and charm.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a spacious foyer and beautiful crown molding. The main level has gleaming hardwood flooring throughout and features the living room, formal dining room and gourmet kitchen. The living room is spacious and entirely illuminated by natural light streaming in through the beautiful bow window. The gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream. It boasts stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, cherry KraftMaid cabinets, coffee bar, wall oven, convection microwave and induction cooktop. Highlighted by elegant overhead lighting, the dining room has gorgeous chair rail detail and provides access to the large 2-level deck. The main level also has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The primary suite features dual closets and an ensuite bathroom. The additional two bedrooms are spacious with sizable closets and are served by the 2nd full bathroom.
The fully finished walk-out lower level has brand new carpet and features a large recreation room with beam ceilings and a fireplace with a wood stove insert. With a gorgeous stone surround, this fireplace serves as a beautiful focal point within the home. This level also features a kitchenette, 2 bedrooms, one full bathroom and laundry room with washer and dryer. The kitchenette has a refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and sink. This level has excellent potential as an in-law/au pair suite and offers direct access to the patio and fully fenced backyard with 2-level deck.
The 2-level deck features Trex decking and built-in seating with a gorgeous woodsy view, creating the ideal outdoor space for entertaining family and friends. The fully fenced backyard has 4 separate gates. It features a standing storage shed and 2 additional storage sheds that are currently being stored underneath the deck. Your attached 2-car garage provides excellent storage space as well.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting retreat.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 5 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms
- 3,181 Total Square Feet
- Hardwood Flooring
- Crown Molding and Chair Rail Detail
- Formal Living Room and Dining Room
- Wood Railing for Staircase
- Double Pain and Bay/Bow Windows
- Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Quartz Countertops, Cherry KraftMaid Cabinetry, Coffee Bar, Convection Microwave, Wall Oven and Induction Cooktop
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms on Main Level
- Primary Suite with Dual Closets and Ensuite Bathroom
- Fully Finished Walk-out Lower Level
- Large Recreation Room with Fireplace (Wood Stove Insert) and Beam Ceilings
- Additional Kitchen on Lower Level with Refrigerator, Dishwasher, SInk and Microwave
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms and Full Bathroom on Lower Level
- Lower Level Laundry with Washer and Dryer
- 2 Level Deck with Trex Decking
- Large Storage Shed
- 2 Additional Storage Sheds under Deck
- 2-Car Garage
- Located on a Cul-de-Sac and Backs to Trees
- Electric Lamp Post
- Attic Storage Space with Multiple Access Points
- Radon Mitigation System
- Reverse Osmosis Water System
- Fully Fenced with 4 Gates
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Kitchen Renovation (Quartz Countertops, Coffee Bar, Removed Wall to Open Floor Plan, Cherry KraftMaid Cabinets, Upgraded Furnace, KitchenAid Appliances) (2014) $40,000
- New KitchenAid Dishwasher (2023) $1,000
- New Carpet on Lower Level (2023) $4,000
- Fresh Interior Paint (2021-2023) $12,000
- All 3 Bathrooms Renovated (2019-2023) Primary Ensuite Bathroom Updated (2023) $20,000
- Kitchenette on Lower Level (2015) $5,000
- New Water Copper Pipes (2013) $6,000
- New Roof, Plywood Decking, Gutters and Roof Ends (2017) $20,000
- New Brick Front Porch and Walkway (2019) $5,000
- Sump Pump Replaced (2022)
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Minutes from Burke Lake Regional Park & Hidden Pond Nature Center
- 0.3 miles from Carrleigh Parkway Park
- 0.9 miles from Walden Glen Swim & Racquet Club
- 1 mile from Cardinal Forest Park
- 1.5 miles from West Springfield High School
- 1.4 miles from Cardinal Forest Elementary School
- 1.3 miles from West Springfield Shopping Center
- 1.3 miles from Irving Middle School
- 1.3 miles from Springfield Golf and Country Club
- 1.2 miles from Cardinal Forest Plaza
- Less than 5 miles from Franconia-Springfield Metro Station
- 10 minutes from Springfield Town Center