2235 Ivy Lane
Chesapeake Beach, MD 20732
2 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your beautiful new home in the lovely community of Richfield Station Village in Chesapeake Beach, Maryland. This home has been lovingly cared for over the years, and is certain to delight today’s most discerning buyer. Your fabulous new home offers the incredible benefit of being located only a mile away from Chesapeake Beach and the house itself features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, over 2400 square feet.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a charming foyer with access to your attached 1-car garage and a carpeted staircase that will lead you upstairs where you can revel in all the beauty that lives on the main floor. The living area is spacious and the three gorgeous, floor-to-ceiling windows inside make for quite the statement and also allows for lots of natural light to flood the space and keep your new home shining bright with life for years to come. Continuing through, you will lay eyes on your gorgeous formal dining area, which is complete with stunning pillars at its entrance and is absolutely perfect for family dinners and serving many guests.
Your fabulous new kitchen has been upgraded with all-black appliances, and it also offers an eat-in kitchen with a breakfast bar and a large family room that has access to your back deck. Push through the gorgeous French doors, step outside, and notice how it’s the perfect space for decompressing after a long day as you enjoy your favorite beverage. The main level of this fabulous home also has the half-bathroom in attendance.
The upper level of your new home is spacious and features the primary bedroom along with the other two bedrooms, allowing the entire family to stay together upstairs. The primary bedroom offers two walk-in closets and a large ensuite bathroom with double vanities and a large stand-in shower, and the other two bedrooms are able to share the second full bathroom that also resides on the upper level of this beautiful home.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained and it truly must be seen in person to appreciate all it has to offer.
Look no further; you are home!
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Eat in Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Kitchen appliances were upgraded to black (2017) -- $3,000
- Deck off Kitchen
- Formal Living room that enters into formal dining with entry columns
- Large Family room off kitchen
- Half Bath on main level
- Freshly Painted (Interior) -- $5,000
- Laundry room on second level with stacked washer and dryer (2017) -- $1,400
- Primary bedroom with 2 walk in closets
- Large ensuite bathroom off primary, with double vanities and large stand in shower
- Main bathroom with double vanities
- Wall-to-Wall carpeting
- 1-Car attached garage
- Driveway in back of house with 1 parking space up front
Richfield Station Village
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- Walking trail to Beach
- Food Trucks in the Springtime
- Minutes from North Beach and Chesapeake Beach
- Boardwalk with Shops and Restaurants on the Beach
- Chesapeake Beach Water Park
- 35 miles to D.C.
- 28 miles to Annapolis