2617 Holly Drive
Fort Washington, MD 20744
Welcome to your new single family home, located within the charming Apple Grove community of Fort Washington, Maryland. Only minutes from numerous recreation centers, Rosecroft Raceway, and the renowned National Harbor!
This spacious rambler home features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with over 2,352 square feet. Entering the home you are greeted by a bright and airy open floor plan with gleaming hardwood floors.
The living room is entirely illuminated by natural light streaming in through the large window, creating an inviting atmosphere. The focal point of this space is a cozy wood-burning fireplace, featuring a modern white brick surround and mantel. The kitchen has been tastefully renovated by the owners, boasting granite countertops and sleek wooden cabinets, along with the essential appliances. In 2023, both the kitchen and dining room had brand new luxury vinyl plank flooring installed. As an additional benefit, each room offers outdoor access, allowing you to seamlessly connect with the surrounding natural beauty.
The main level of the home also features all 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom for modern living. All 3 bedrooms are spacious with hardwood floors and each room has its own private closet.
The fully finished lower living level was thoughtfully designed to elevate your lifestyle. The recreation room provides the ideal space for leisure and entertainment with plenty of room for a large sectional sofa and big screen television for watching movies and cheering on your team during the big game! There is a full bathroom and an expansive storage room. The storage room boasts a front-loading washer and dryer with laundry sink. This level seamlessly blends functionality and convenience with walk-up access to your private yard.
The exterior of the home is surrounded by lush greenery, providing a vibrant outdoor oasis that you will love spending time in. The private patio has ample space for summertime BBQs and entertaining guests. As you venture further into the fully fenced backyard, you'll discover the presence of two outbuildings providing versatile options for storage, hobbies, or creative endeavors.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- 0.58 Acres, Backs to Forest
- 2,352 Total Square Feet
- 1,880 Finished Square Feet
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors throughout
- Spacious Living Room with Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Eat-in Kitchen with Formal Dining Area
- 3 Main Level Bedrooms and Full Bathroom
- Lower Level Recreation Room with Recessed Lighting
- Lower Level Laundry with Front-Loading Washer and Dryer
- 2 Additional Structures: Workshop with Electricity and Shed
- Private Patio and Fully Fenced Backyard
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- $2,324 Replaced 50-Gallon Water Heater (2022)
- $2,350 Replaced 275-Gallon Indoor/Above Ground Oil Tank (2020)
- $12,000 Kitchen Remodeled (2009)
- $6,000 New Roof & Gutters (2017)
- $8,200 Primary Bathroom Updates and Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring in Kitchen and Dining Room (2023)
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Easy Access to Capital Beltway
- 12 minute Drive to National Harbor
- 1 mile from Genevieve's Cheesecake
- 2 miles from Rosecroft Raceway
- 2 miles from Allentowne Splash, Tennis and Fitness Park
- 2.2 miles from Tucker Road Community Center (Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Playground, Tennis Courts, Nature Trails and more)
- 2.4 miles from Tucker Road Ice Rink (NHL sized Ice Rink)
- 2.6 miles from Oxon Hill Recreation Center (Olympic sized Swimming Pool with Diving Boards)
- Less than 20 minutes from Fedex Field and Nationals Park