11676 Havenner Road
Fairfax Station, VA 22039
2 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new colonial home, located in the coveted community of Fairfax Station in Northern Virginia.
This beautiful home features 5 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with 4,113 square feet on 3 fully finished levels. With valuable upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to captivate today's most discerning buyer.
As you approach this magnificent home, you will notice the loving attention to detail that has been carefully curated and maintained. With a well manicured lawn and fresh landscaping, your new home offers excellent curb appeal.
Entering the home, you are greeted by a spacious foyer with gleaming hardwood floors. The main level features the living room, dining room, eat-in kitchen, family room and office. The living room is spacious with beautiful crown molding and the natural light streaming through creates a light and airy feeling within the space. Off the living room is the office, which provides the perfect work-from home space and features built-in shelving. Highlighted by elegant overhead lighting, crown molding, and chair rail detail, the formal dining room is perfect for hosting dinner parties and entertaining guests.
The kitchen boasts black appliances, a double sink, sizable pantry, white cabinetry, an indoor grill, a range with electric/gas capability and a charming breakfast area. Located off the kitchen, you will find the family room, which is truly the crowning feature of an incredible home. The family room features a bay window, a built-in command center and a gas fireplace with a beautiful floor-to-ceiling brick hearth, which serves as a stunning focal point within your new home. The family room also provides access to the rear deck. The rear deck is the ideal space for summertime BBQs and overlooks your sprawling backyard, which features beautiful landscaping, a patio and a gazebo. The main level also has a powder room and a laundry room with access to the 2-car garage.
The upper level features 4 bedrooms with composite wood flooring and 2 full bathrooms. The primary suite provides you with the peaceful retreat you deserve with dual closets and an ensuite bathroom. The ensuite bathroom comes complete with dual vanities and a large glass shower. The additional 3 bedrooms are served by the 2nd full bathroom and each offers a sizable closet, as well as lots of natural light.
The fully finished walk-out basement features a recreation room, the 5th bedroom with access to the patio and a bonus room. The recreation room is spacious and features stunning built-ins. This space provides plenty of room for movie nights and creating lifelong memories. It is certain to serve you well for years to come.
The Fairfax Station community offers a wonderful retreat for their residents and provides excellent proximity to several shopping centers and restaurants, Fairfax Station Swim & Tennis Club, Burke Lake Park and more.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 5 Bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms
- 4,113 Square Feet
- 2-Car Garage
- Hardwood Flooring
- Crown Molding
- Chair Rail
- Formal Living Room and Dining Room
- Eat-in Kitchen with Black Appliances
- Family Room with Gas Fireplace
- Main Level Office
- Main Level Laundry Room
- 4 Upper Level Bedrooms
- Primary Suite with Dual Closets and Ensuite Bathroom
- Primary Bathroom with Dual Vanities and Large Glass Shower
- Fully Finished Walk-out Basement
- Recreation Room with Built-ins
- Lower Level Bedroom and Bonus Room
- Large Rear Deck
- Fully Fenced Backyard with Gazebo
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Fresh Paint Interior/Exterior Paint (2022)
- New Composite Wood Flooring (2016) $6,000
- Family Room Laminate Flooring (2016) $2,400
- New Dishwasher (2021) $600
- Primary Bathroom Renovation (2022) $14,000
- New Water Heater (2021) $1,400
- Bathrooms Updated (2022)
- Garage Renovated (2022)
- Septic Field (2022)
- New Fencing (2015)
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Easy access to Fairfax County Parkway and Ox Road
- Excellent School District (Oak View Elementary & Robinson Secondary School)
- Fairfax Station Swim & Tennis Club (1.7 miles)
- CVS (2.3 miles)
- Burke Centre Library (2.9 miles)
- Burke Lake Park (4 miles)