8500 Geren Road #19-1
Silver Spring, MD 20901
Welcome to your beautiful new home, located in Silver Spring, Maryland. Location is everything, and this home resides in the heart of it all.
In addition to its proximity to Washington, D.C., Silver Spring is known for its vibrant downtown area, which features a plethora of national retailers and restaurants.
Your new home features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with over 1,721 square feet. With more than $40,000 in upgrades and improvements, it shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to impress today's most discerning buyer.
Entering the home, a quaint foyer greets you with gorgeous hardwood flooring that flows flawlessly into the living room and dining room. The living room is spacious, and the large window allows for lots of natural light to flood through and illuminate the space. Your dining room is highlighted by elegant overhead lighting, and features direct access to your rear deck. It's perfect for hosting dinner parties and entertaining guests. The rear deck is perfect for summertime BBQs, morning cups of coffee, and it even offers a view of Sligo Creek Trail. Continuing through the home, you will arrive at your gourmet kitchen. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and direct access to your front patio.
The upper level of the home features 3 bedrooms and one full bathroom. The primary bedroom is spacious with 2 separate closets as an additional benefit. The other 2 bedrooms each offer their own closet as well.
The lower living level has everything to offer. This fully finished walk-up basement features a large recreation room, one full bathroom, your laundry room with a rinse sink, and excellent storage capabilities. It's certain to serve you well for years to come.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. It must be seen in person to appreciate all its beauty and charm.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 1,721 square feet
- Hardwood floors
- Recessed lighting
- Formal living room and dining room
- Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances
- Large rear deck
- 3 upper level bedrooms
- Large recreation room
- Lower level laundry room with rinse sink
- Full bathroom on lower level
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Kitchen renovation $10,000
- Basement renovation $5,000
- Sump pump drainage system $3,000
- Windows $6,000
- Deck renovation $2,000
- Electric panel $3,000
- Water heater $2,000
- Refrigerator $700
- Kitchen range $700
- Repainting and power washing $5,000
- Refinishing main floor $1,600
- Carpeting replacement $1,000
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community pool
- Lots of shopping and dining nearby
- Sligo Creek Elementary in neighborhood
- Silver Spring International Middle School in neighborhood
- Sligo Creek Trail runs through community (view of trail from back deck)
- 3 miles from Rock Creek Park
- 2.1 miles from Washington D.C.
- 1.9 miles from Downtown Silver Spring
- 1.5 miles from The Fillmore Silver Spring
- 1.4 miles from Regal Majestic & IMAX
- 1.3 miles from Bullis Local Park and Playground
- 1 mile from Nolte Local Park