1020 Forsythia Lane
Stafford, VA 22554
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located in the highly sought-after Embrey Mill community of Stafford, Virginia.
This newly built home features 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with 2,807 square feet. 1020 Forsythia Lane was built in 2020 and is certain to impress buyers with its modern chef's kitchen, spacious floor plan and custom finishes.
Approaching the property, you will be pleased by the excellent curb appeal. With a well-manicured lawn and gorgeous landscaping, this home is certain to captivate at first sight. Entering the home, you are greeted by beautiful luxury vinyl plank flooring that flows seamlessly throughout the main and lower living levels. The main level features the living room, dining room, gourmet kitchen and family room. The living room is entirely illuminated by the natural light streaming in through the large windows. Highlighted by elegant overhead lighting, the dining room provides plenty of space for hosting dinner parties and entertaining guests.
The gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, wall oven, gas cooktop, MicroDrawer and center island. Every buyer dreams of having a family room within view of the kitchen. This family room features recessed lighting and was designed with comfort in mind, creating the ideal space for simple relaxation and spending time with loved ones. The main level also features a powder room and laundry room with washer and dryer.
The upper level of the home features 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The primary suite grants you with the peaceful retreat you deserve with tray ceiling detail, grand walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom. The ensuite bathroom comes complete with dual vanities and large glass shower with resting bench.
Let your excitement run wild for the fully finished walk-out lower living level. This level features a recreation room, 5th bedroom and full bathroom. The 5th bedroom has excellent potential as a guest/in-law suite and is served by the full bathroom. The recreation room is spacious and provides the perfect space for watching movies and hosting game nights. It is certain to serve you well for years to come.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 5 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Car Garage
- Covered Front Porch
- 2,807 Square Feet
- Built in 2020
- Open Floor Plan
- Spacious Living Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Chef's Kitchen with Center Island, Cooktop and Double Oven
- Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Countertops
- Family Room off Kitchen
- Primary Suite has Walk-in Closet and Ensuite Bathroom
- 2nd Upper Level Bedroom with Walk-in Closet
- Fully Finished Walk-up Lower Living Level
- Lower Level Recreation Room
- Lower Level Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- 15 X 13 Storage Room
- 14 X 7 Storage Room
NEWLY BUILT HOME 2020
$32,000 IN DESIGNS
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Interior Painting throughout Home
- Gourmet Kitchen (Stainless Steel Appliances, Wall Oven, and Gas Cooktop)
- Tray Ceiling Detail in Primary Suite
- Front Porch with Elevation
- Lower Level Recreation Room, Den and Bathroom
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community Pool
- Community Center
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Courts
- Jog/Walk Path
- Easy access to I95 and Richmond Highway
- 0.9 miles from Autumn Ridge Park
- 1.7 miles from Jeff Rouse Swim and Sports Center
- 1.7 miles from Embrey Mill Town Center
- 1.8 miles from Embrey Mill Park
- 3 miles from Giant Food, Wawa, CVS, Walmart Supercenter and more
- 7 minute drive to Augustine Golf Club