5955 Fincastle Drive
Manassas, VA 20112
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located in the coveted Ashland community of Manassas, Virginia.
This luxury home features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with 3,629 square feet on 3 fully finished levels. 5955 Fincastle Drive is certain to captivate you at first sight with $80,000 in owner upgrades and renovations.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the stunning curb appeal. With mature landscaping and a well-manicured lawn, this home shows genuine pride of ownership.
Entering the home you are greeted by an extravagant 2-story foyer with chandelier lighting and gleaming hardwood floors that flow seamlessly throughout the main level. The main level features an open-concept design with living room, formal dining room, gourmet kitchen, family room and laundry room with washer and dryer. The living room is spacious and features gorgeous crown molding with natural light streaming in through the floor-to-ceiling windows, creating a bright and airy feel throughout. Highlighted by overhead lighting, crown molding and chair rail detail, the dining room combines functionality with elegance and provides the ideal space for hosting dinner parties and spending time with loved ones.
The gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, center island, top-of-the line range with double oven, oak cabinetry and a full size pantry. There is also a breakfast area for casual dining, providing access to the rear deck and offering a beautiful view of the backyard. Passing through the breakfast area, you will arrive at the family room, which is the crowning feature of an extravagant home. This family room was designed with comfort in mind and boasts a cozy fireplace with mantel and plenty of space for a large sectional sofa if you so choose. The gorgeous floor-to-ceiling windows allow natural light to stream through and illuminate the space.
The rear deck has ample space for summertime BBQs and entertaining guests. This inviting outdoor oasis provides shade from the pergola and is the perfect spot for quiet relaxation and spending time with loved ones. The deck overlooks a lush forest, offering breathtaking views of towering trees and verdant foliage, creating a vibrant environment you'll love spending time in for years to come.
The upper level of the home features 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The primary suite provides you with the peaceful retreat you deserve with a luxurious ensuite bathroom and grand walk-in closet with custom organization systems. The ensuite bathroom comes complete with a large glass shower, separate soaking tub with massaging jets and dual vanities. The additional 3 bedrooms on this level are spacious and are served by the 2nd full bathroom.
The fully finished lower living level features a large recreation room with projector and projection screen. This is the perfect room for movie nights, enjoying the big game and creating lifelong memories. This level also has a bonus room and full size bathroom that was renovated in 2023. The bonus room would make an excellent guest/in-law suite or home office.
Ashland is a vibrant neighborhood and is known for its gorgeous tree-lined streets, lush parks and exceptional amenities. Residents can enjoy an array of recreational opportunities, including a swimming pool, tennis courts, pickleball courts, basketball courts, miles of walking trails and more.
This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all it has to offer.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms
- Attached 2-Car Garage
- 3,629 Square Feet
- 2-Story Foyer with Chandelier Lighting
- Crown Molding
- Hardwood Flooring
- Spacious Living Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Eat-in Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances and Center Island
- Family Room with Gas Fireplace
- Main Level Laundry Room and Powder Room
- 4 Upper Level Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms
- Primary Suite with High Ceilings and Grand Walk-in Closet
- Luxurious Ensuite Bathroom has Dual Vanities, Standing Shower and Jacuzzi Soaking Tub
- Fully Finished Lower Living Level
- Lower Level Recreation Room with Projector and Projection Screen
- Lower Level Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Climate Controlled Storage Room
- Large Rear Deck - Backs to Woods
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Renovated Lower Level Bathroom (2023)
- Refinished Oak Cabinetry (2022)
- New Subway Tile Backsplash (2022)
- New Carpet on Upper Level (2019)
- Hardwood Flooring on Main Level (2016)
- New Roof (2016)
- Remodeled Primary Bathroom (2013)
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Clubhouse with Event Room (Available to Rent)
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Pickleball Courts
- Several Playgrounds
- Walking Trails
- Minutes from HOV and I-95
- Several Prince William County Parks nearby (Prince William Forest)
- Lots of Shopping and Dining in Woodbridge, Montclair and Stonebridge Plaza
- 1 mile from The All American Steakhouse & Sports Bar
- 0.7 miles from Ashland Elementary School
- 1.7 miles from Forest Park High School