6426 Fairland Street
Alexandria, VA 22312
Welcome to your gorgeous new home, located on a peaceful street in the beautiful community of Lincolnia Park in Alexandria, Virginia.
This wonderful home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with over 2,321 square feet. With more than $168,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to impress today's most discerning buyer.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the charming curb appeal. With a covered front porch, a well-manicured lawn, and expertly placed landscaping, your home offers lots of natural beauty.
Entering the home, a lovely foyer greets you with an open floor plan. To your right sits your spacious new living room. With lots of natural light, this space is perfect for entertaining family and friends and is certain to shine bright with life for years to come. Continuing through the home, you will be welcomed into your formal dining area. Highlighted by some elegant overhead lighting, this space exudes sophistication and is perfect for hosting dinner parties. It also offers direct access to your attached carport, which features a lovely view of the beautiful landscaping placed outside the home.
Passing through the dining room, you will arrive at your fully renovated kitchen. With granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, maple wood cabinetry, and a stunning wine rack with a lighted crystal cabinet, this kitchen provides you with everything you need and then some. You also have an extended granite countertop in attendance, serving as a desk/workspace or sizable breakfast bar. Off your kitchen is your new magnificent screened-in porch. This area of the home offers beautiful redwood flooring, 4 skylights, and the essential ceiling fan. It's the perfect place to restore some inner peace as you relax after a long day, and it also offers direct access to your enormous rear deck. Your deck offers plenty of space for weekend BBQs and get-to-gethers with friends and family. Your new backyard is a real hidden gem as it is fully fenced and backs to trees, featuring a beautiful woodsy view. These sprawling grounds offer a peaceful oasis with lots of natural beauty. Lilacs, hydrangeas, azaleas, butterfly bushes, and MORE reside here, creating the peaceful retreat you deserve.
The main level of this home also offers 3 bedrooms and one full bathroom, which was fully renovated in 2021. It features gorgeous marble tile, a vanity with a granite countertop, and a standing shower with a tub. Your new primary bedroom is spacious with a large closet and lots of natural light, and the other 2 bedrooms each offer their own sizable closets as well, providing excellent storage capabilities within this wonderful home.
Let your excitement run wild for the lower living level of this home. This finished walk-out basement features a recreational room, a spacious bonus room with a fireplace, one full bathroom with a luxurious jacuzzi tub, a dry bar for extra entertainment, your laundry area, and excellent storage capabilities.
Your detached 2-car garage offers lots of storage as well as sturdy workbenches and oversized cabinets.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all of the charm and character that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting environment.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
- 2,321 square feet
- Formal living room and dining room
- 2-car detached garage with sturdy workbenches, cabinets, & peg board storage
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, & desk + work area
- Large storage kitchen pantry
- Walk-out from kitchen to redwood floored screened-in porch with 4 skylights & ceiling fan
- Screened-in porch offers direct access to enormous rear deck
- Open floor plan
- Finished walk-out basement with a dry bar
- Basement can be divided into an additional bedroom
- Laundry chute from main level to basement washer dryer
- Extra storage in laundry area
- Sturdy basement workbench and additional storage adjacent to basement walk-out
- Lower level bathroom offers gorgeous jacuzzi tub
- Large storage shed off of the carport for garden tools or other storage needs
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Central Air & Heat Pump (2015) $6,132
- Shadowbox fence in backyard with 3 gates, complete with recent wood sealant (2020) $4,205
- Full remodel of lower level bathroom with spa jacuzzi tub installation and tasteful tile flooring (2005) $11,333
- Full remodel of main level bathroom (2021) $14,643 (Gut Renovation) - New walls, ceiling, marble tile floor, tub, sink, toilet, lighting, vanity, fan, & fixtures
- Windows replaced throughout home (2020) $11,053
- Levolor blinds on bedroom and basement windows (2020) $1,801
- New carpet throughout home (2001) $10,666
- New deck & screened-in porch (Redwood flooring) (2001) $24,995
- Driveway repaved (2014) $5,000
- Garage electricity & door (1992) $1,474
- Full kitchen remodel (2005) $32,900 - Brookhaven maple wood cabinets + garden window above sink + new backdoor, floor tiles, granite countertops, appliance garage, lighting, wine rack with lighted crystal cabinet, and work area with built-in desk
- Stainless-steel appliances (2021) $4,485
- Garden landscaping stones (2021) $2,505
- Roof replaced on home(1998) $3,275
- Roof replaced on garage (2014) $3,445
- Extensive landscaping to include various trees, shrubs and flowering plants $15,000
- Aged tree removal $16,000
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Active Lincolnia Park Association
- Rare Community Outdoor Pool & Tennis
- Seasonal Community Events
- Beautiful trees throughout neighborhood
- Mature subdivision
- Lots of shopping, restaurants & conveniences in Annandale, Alexandria, Springfield, & Shirlington
- Lidl, Harris Teeter, and Giant Grocery Stores; CVS & Walgreens Pharmacies within 1 – 3 miles
- Minutes to I-95 (1 mile), I-395 (1 mile), and located 3 miles inside the beltway/I-495
- Elementary & Middle Schools in neighborhood
- High School less than 3 miles away
- One mile from Green Spring Park and Nature Center
- Lots of Fairfax County Parks
- Metro Bus Line on Braddock and Little River Turnpike within 1 mile