6107 Eagle Landing Road
Burke, VA 22015
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new home, located in the highly sought-after Burke Centre community in Burke, Virginia.
This colonial home features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with 3,193 square feet on 3 fully finished levels. With more than $185,000 in upgrades and renovations, this home shows genuine pride of ownership.
Approaching the home, you will be pleased by the excellent curb appeal. With an inviting front porch and fresh landscaping, your new home offers plenty of charm.
Entering the home, you are greeted by fresh paint and a spacious foyer with gleaming hardwood floors and beautiful crown molding. The main level features the living room, kitchen, dining room, great room and screened porch. The living room is perfect for welcoming guests into your new home with lots of natural light streaming in through the floor-to-ceiling windows. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a gorgeous center island with ample space for everyday living and quick meals. Highlighted by chair rail and wainscoting detail, the dining room exudes elegance and charm. It's the perfect space for serving dinners and entertaining guests.
Every buyer hopes for a great room within view of the kitchen, and this great room features a fireplace with a stunning brick surround and mantel, serving as a gorgeous focal point within the home. The great room also provides access to the screened porch. The screened porch is the crowning feature of an incredible home. It features a ceiling fan, recessed lights, sconces, mounted television and two skylights. The tranquility of the space is perfect for decompressing after a long day and enjoying nature. It also offers access to the rear deck, which is ideal for summertime BBQs and intimate gatherings with family and friends. The main level also features a powder room and access to the 2-car garage.
The upper level features 4 bedrooms with new carpet and 2 full bathrooms. The primary suite is spacious and offers an ensuite bathroom for extra privacy. The additional 3 bedrooms are sizable as well and are served by the second full bathroom.
The lower level is fully finished and features a recreation room, 3rd full bathroom and excellent storage space. The recreation room has recessed lighting and beautiful luxury vinyl plank flooring. This space is perfect for movie nights and creating lifelong memories. It is certain to serve you well for years to come.
Burke Centre is a vibrant neighborhood and is known for its gorgeous tree-lined streets, lush parks and exceptional amenities. Residents can enjoy an array of recreational opportunities, including multiple swimming pools, tennis courts, miles of walking trails and more.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms
- 3,193 Square Feet
- Hardwood Flooring
- Crown Molding
- Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops and Large Center Island
- Breakfast Room
- Spacious Great Room with Fireplace
- Formal Living Room and Dining Room
- Screened Porch
- Rear Deck
- Half Bathroom on Main Level
- 4 Upper Level Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms
- Spacious Primary Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Upper Level Laundry
- Fully Finished Lower Level with Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Large Recreation Room
- 3rd Full Bathroom on Lower Level
OWNER UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- New Roof $12,060
- New Driveway $1,500
- Kitchen Remodel $42,849
- New Fence $1,456
- New Windows (Double Hung, CertainTeed Bryn Mawr II) $9,000
- Basement, Primary Bath & Primary Closet Install & Family Room Lighting $37,073
- Upgraded HVAC and Air Handler System $8,805
- Back Porch and Deck Installation $50,000
- Backyard Landscaping $5,300
- Exterior Renovations (Fresh Paint, Aluminum Plating, New Gutters, Leaf/Gutter Guards, Drainage Systems and Additional Repairs) $17,200
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Community Centers
- Community Events
- Community Pools
- Basketball Courts
- Volleyball Court
- Tennis Courts
- Tot Lots
- Walking Trails
- Easy access to Burke Centre Parkway/Fairfax County Parkway/Ox Road
- 0.9 miles from Landings Community Center
- 1.5 miles from Lake Barton Park
- 1.4 miles from Burke Centre Shopping Center
- 1.2 miles from Commons Community Center
- 2.7 miles from Robinson Middle School & High School
- 4 minute drive to Fairview Elementary School
- 5 minute drive to Country Club of Fairfax
- 15 minute drive to Fair Oaks Mall