9 Comfort Lane
Stafford, VA 22554
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your magnificent new home, located in the coveted Somerset Landing community in Stafford, Virginia.
This home features 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with 4,396 square feet on 3 fully finished levels.
Approaching the home you will be pleased by the excellent curb appeal. With a well-manicured lawn, mature landscaping and inviting front porch, this home shows genuine pride of ownership and is sure to captivate today's most discerning buyer.
Entering the home you are greeted by a 2-story foyer with crown molding and gleaming hardwood floors that flow beautifully throughout the main level. The main level features the living room, formal dining room, kitchen, family room, powder room and mudroom with access to the 2-car garage. The living room is spacious and is perfect for welcoming guests into your new home. Highlighted by elegant overhead lighting, chair rail detail and a beautiful bay window, the dining room provides the ideal space for hosting dinner parties and entertaining guests.
The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, wall oven, convection microwave, center island with cooktop, full pantry and office nook. Located off the kitchen, you will find the family room. The family room is the crowning feature of an extravagant home. This space is entirely illuminated by natural light streaming in through the floor-to-ceiling windows and has a gorgeous gas fireplace with mantel. The breakfast room is sizable and provides access to the rear patio. The patio is the perfect space for summertime BBQs and private gatherings with family and friends. It overlooks the sprawling backyard, which is fully fenced and comes with an assembled play-set.
The upper level features 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a laundry room with front loading washer and dryer. The primary suite provides you with the luxurious retreat you deserve. It features an ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet. The ensuite bathroom has dual vanities, large shower, separate soaking tub and private toilet area. The additional 2 bedrooms are spacious and share the 2nd full bathroom on the upper level.
The fully finished walk-up lower level features a large recreation room, home office, 5th bedroom, full bathroom and a climate controlled storage room. The 5th bedroom is spacious and features a large closet and private entrance to the full bathroom. The recreation room creates the perfect space for movie nights and provides access to the rear patio and fully fenced backyard. It is certain to serve you well for years to come.
This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all its beauty!
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 5 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms
- 2-Car Garage
- Located on Corner Lot
- 4,396 Finished Square Feet
- 2-Story Foyer
- Dual Thermostats
- Hardwoord Flooring
- Crown Molding
- Chair Rail Detail
- Spacious Living Room
- Formal Dining Room with Bay Window
- Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops, Wall Oven, Convection Microwave, Center Island with Cooktop, Full Pantry, Separate Office Space and Breakfast Room
- Family Room with Gas Fireplace
- Main Level Mudroom
- Main Level Powder Room
- 4 Upper Level Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms
- Primary Suite with Ensuite Bathroom and Walk-in Closet
- Primary Ensuite Bathroom with Dual Vanities, Large Shower and Separate Soaking Tub
- Fully Finished Walk-up Lower Level
- Large Recreation Room
- Lower Level Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Climate Controlled Storage Room
- Patio and Fully Fenced Backyard
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Seasonal Events
- 3 Playgrounds
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- Soccer Field
- Picnic and BBQ Area
- Walking Trail
- Easy Access to Richmond Hwy and I-95
- Lots of Shopping and Dining nearby (10 minute drive to Stafford Market Place with Moe's Southwest Grill, El Gran Charro, Chick-fil-A, Pizza Hut, Subway and more)
- Several Stafford County Parks nearby
- Ride Share and Commuter Lots nearby
- 0.9 miles from Stafford Community Center
- 3 miles from Hope Springs Marina
- 5 miles from Stafford Regional Airport