12920 Champlain Drive
Manassas, VA 20112
4 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new colonial home, located on nearly half an acre in the coveted Meadowbrook Woods community of Manassas, Virginia.
This luxury home features 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms with 5,107 square feet on 3 fully finished levels. The current owners have invested $78,000 in updates and renovations to create a warm and inviting retreat.
The exterior of the home is adorned with elegant brickwork, lending a sense of sophistication to the architecture. 12920 Champlain Drive is certain to captivate you at first sight with its lush lawn and meticulous landscaping offering impeccable curb appeal.
Entering the home you are greeted by an extravagant 2-story foyer. Hardwood flooring flows seamlessly throughout the entire main level. French doors frame the home office, which features stately built-ins including an expansive desk, shelving and cabinetry to provide an efficient work-from-home space. The living room features gorgeous crown molding with natural light streaming in through the floor-to-ceiling windows. Highlighted by elegant overhead lighting, crown molding and chair rail detail, the dining room exudes sophistication and charm.
The gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, wall oven, electric cooktop, and wrap-around island with extended breakfast bar. The bump-out windows above the undermount sink allow natural light to stream through, reflecting beautifully against the bright white cabinetry and illuminating the space. The family room features cathedral ceilings and an inviting gas fireplace with mantel and marble surround. This fireplace serves as a gorgeous focal point within the room.
There is a beautiful light-filled breakfast room conveniently situated between the kitchen and family room. This space is perfect for casual dining and spending time with loved ones. The room provides access to the rear deck. The rear deck has ample space for summertime BBQs and overlooks lush, mature trees, offering a sense of privacy and creating a tranquil atmosphere within the home's surroundings.
The upper level features 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The primary suite provides you with the luxurious escape you deserve. The room is spacious with a grand walk-in closet, dual storage units and glamorous ensuite bathroom with a free-standing soaking tub. Entirely renovated in 2021, the primary bathroom features a sprawling vanity with dual sinks, glass shower and water closet. Chandelier lighting shines over the contemporary soaking tub brightening the opulent space.
The 2nd and 3rd bedroom share a bathroom, and the 4th bedroom is served by the 3rd full bathroom. Both bathrooms were renovated in 2021 with the primary bathroom and all 3 bedrooms come with their own sizable closets including one walk-in closet.
The fully finished walk-out lower living level has custom woodwork with a sleek finish throughout and is the ideal space for recreation and leisure. This level had all new carpet and luxury vinyl plank flooring installed in 2019. The lower level boasts a large recreation/game room with tray ceiling detail, as well as a full wet bar with a swanky design and ample cabinetry space. You will also find a spacious media room, 5th bedroom and bonus room on this level of the home. The 5th bedroom has a brick accent wall with its own egress and is currently being used as a home gym. The bonus room has excellent potential as guest/in-law suite or 2nd home office. The full bathroom on this level has a large shower and separate soaking tub with massaging jets.
You will find the laundry room, half bathroom and access to the 2-car garage on the main level of the home.
Residents in Meadowbrook woods can enjoy tennis courts, pickleball courts, basketball courts, a community swimming pool and more.
This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all it has to offer.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 5 Bedrooms and 4.5 Bathrooms
- 5,107 Square Feet
- 2-Story Foyer
- Crown Molding
- Chair Rail
- Hardwood Flooring
- Formal Dining Room
- Spacious Living Room
- Bright Kitchen with Breakfast Room
- Stainless Steel Appliances, Wall Oven, Cooktop
- Granite Countertops and Custom Backsplash
- Family Room with Cathedral Ceilings and Gas Fireplace
- Main Level Office with French Doors and Built-in Desk with Cabinetry
- Main Level Laundry Room with hookups
- 4 Upper Level Bedrooms and 3 Full Bathrooms
- Extravagant Primary Suite with Grand Walk-in Closet and Luxurious Ensuite Bathroom
- Primary Bathroom has Deep Soaking Tub, Glass Shower and Dual Vanities
- 2nd & 3rd Bedroom Share 2nd Full Bathroom
- Fully Finished Walk Out Lower Level
- Lower Level Recreation Room, Media Room, Wet Bar, & Gym
- Lower Level 5th Bedroom, Bonus Room and Full Bathroom
- Large Rear Deck with Private Tree-Filled View
- 2-Car Garage
OWNER UPDATES & RENOVATIONS
- $4,000 Fence Replaced (2022)
- $30,000 Updated all upstairs Upper Level Bathrooms (2021)
- $16,000 Roof Replaced (2021)
- $8,000 Updated Stairway and Office (2021)
- $20,000 Updated Kitchen (2019)
- New Carpet on Upper & Lower Level (2019)
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring on Lower Level (2019)
- Updated Light Fixtures (2019)
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Club House
- Community Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Pickleball Courts
- Common Grounds
- Walking Trails
- Easy access to 95 and 66
- Lots of Shopping and Dining nearby (Tony's Pizza, KiKi's Kitchen, Louisiana Cafe, Food Lion, Walgreens, and more)
- 0.7 miles from The Oak Ridge Swim Club
- Short Drive to Old Town Manassas