111 South Calhoun Street
Baltimore, MD 21223
3 (full) 1 (half)
Welcome to your new rowhome, located in the highly sought-after community of Union Square in Baltimore, Maryland. Union Square is a highly coveted place to live in the city due to the proximity to M&T Bank Stadium, Camden Yards, Union Square Park, and more.
This handsome 4-level rowhome features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with over 2,050 square feet. Entering the home, you are greeted by a stunning foyer with luxury vinyl plank flooring that flows throughout the entire main level and upper levels of the home. You will also find recessed lighting, custom finishes, and various stylish accents throughout the home as it was freshly renovated in 2017. The wonderfully open floor plan leads you from the living room into the dining room and kitchen effortlessly, providing you with the perfect home for hosting parties and entertaining guests.
Your new kitchen has everything to offer including sleek black cabinetry with brass pulls, stainless-steel appliances, stylish backsplash, a sizable pantry, and direct access to your rear deck and fully fenced backyard. Your deck is spacious and features a privacy wall, offering the opportunity for more intimate gatherings with family and friends. The main level of the home also features a powder room as an additional benefit.
The first upper level of the home features your primary bedroom, one full bathroom, your laundry area, and a family room. It also offers its own private entrance, providing the perfect opportunity to create your dream level suite. The primary bedroom is quite large, and offers a walk-in closet, which is perfect for sharing.There is also a wood-burning fireplace in attendance, which is currently capped off. Your bathroom is quite luxurious as it offers double vanities with raised sinks, a standing glass shower, and separate soaking tub. The family room is situated between the bathroom and primary bedroom, offering the perfect place for movie nights and decompressing after a long day. You will find the other 2 bedrooms, and second full bathroom on the 4th level of the home.
Let your excitement for the lower level run wild as this finished walk-up basement is waiting for you. With an enormous recreational room, one full bathroom, excellent storage capabilities, and a private office, the lower level of this home is certain to serve you well.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully thought out and lovingly maintained. This home must be seen in person to truly appreciate all that has been invested into creating a warm and inviting retreat.
Look no further; you are home!
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
- 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
- 2,050 square feet
- Recessed lighting
- Dual thermostats
- Open floor plan with luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
- Walk-out to rear deck
- Powder room on main level
- Family room with full bathroom + laundry area on upper level
- Primary bedroom with gorgeous fireplace and large walk-in closet
- 2 bedrooms and full bathroom on 2nd upper level
- Finished walk-up basement with recreational room
- Lower level office
- Full bathroom on lower level
UPGRADES THROUGHOUT HOME
- Fully renovated kitchen and bathrooms
- New stainless-steel appliances (Built-in Microwave/Fridge/Dishwasher)
- Replaced roof
- New water heater
- New furnace
COMMUNITY & LOCATION FEATURES
- Easy access to I-95
- 1.7 miles away from National Aquarium
- 1.6 miles away from Bubba Gump Shrimp
- 1.5 miles away from The Gallery
- 1.5 miles away from Carroll Park Golf Course
- 1.4 miles away from Horseshoe Casino Baltimore
- 1.3 miles away from M&T Bank Stadium
- 1.3 miles away from Camden Yards
- 1.1 miles away from Carroll Park
- 0.2 miles away from Union Square Park
- 0.1 miles away from B&O Tavern